Where is Grail?!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Glad to see ya back
you have she-who-is-known-as-Lu775 for that. i hadn't realized i had been gone as long as i had...she's the one who pointed the thread out to me. i've been doing some catching up over the last hour or so (while at work, don't tell the boss...wait, i AM the boss, nevermind), and i gotta admit...i missed it around here.

i'll be doing more posting from now on. (again)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like the forum, but I'm not that much of an active member. I head over to Palisades a couple times a week for a few minutes, but most of the figure posts are retreads of what we've been talking about for over a year. LOL! Could it be I'm tired of figure talk and interested in figure action? Eeek! Can't wait until wave 3. Right around the corner!

BTW - welcome back grail. We missed ya!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
LoL, don't let your mass popularity and nationwide fanbase go to your head now Grailadetoro..:
One day I will have a global following and an uprising to lead *sigh* I wonder if Ned Shimmelfinny does time shares at his house in the desert.

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey Grail,
Mostly I'm glad you came back because of the new Avatar! Keep posting stuff so I can gaze upon the coolness that is Green Arrow.
:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Eeek! Can't wait until wave 3. Right around the corner!
yeah.. if you find a store that carryes it.. I hate TRU..

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
Hey Grail,
Mostly I'm glad you came back because of the new Avatar! Keep posting stuff so I can gaze upon the coolness that is Green Arrow.
:smile:
you have the greatest taste, you know that? i found him fitting for that whole "back from the dead bit", but i made it in about 5 minutes so i could put it up before i left for work yesterday...i still had the old "eaten by a grue" thing in there. i was very upset with myself for leaving an avatar up for so long.

hey...waitaminute! so you mean you don't care what i post, as long as i keep up the cool avatars? i should be offended, but heck, i've had relationships that were based on less, so i gues i can't be too upset. :big_grin: