Where is that guy they know as Beau?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... And here I thought she'd be concerned over just how the master clock at her shop's tower was set ringing yesterday. Oh well... Stay safe Bo, hope no ransom needs be raised to get out of that closet you're held up in.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GET LOST KING AGRIPPA! WE DON'T LOVE YOU!!! SCRAM! BRING BACK BEAU!!! I'M GOING :crazy: TYPING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Careful there Snowths, one might mistake you for that Nigel Franks guy, whoever he was.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
WE'll miss you Beau! Make sure to stop in on May 11th for the T*K*O finale. It just wouldn't be the same without you there!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw, will miss you, Beau! I'm getting my notebook fixed and it will be three weeks before it is reparid. But I'm so excided about it!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Another day dawns in town... And yet, the giant clock in Beth's shop now rings out twelve thundering tones.
The time is coming Bo... Still a long ways to go, but your day will come.

Beauregard

Reaction score
With a roar the door to the thread is thrown open and Bo enters, slamming a steely fist into the stern jaw of King Agrippa, ripping the iron crown from the evil villian's head and smashing it through a high-glass window, followed by KA's body.

21 days indeed! Beau's back, returned, saved, and here to stay!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh poo... Like he couldn't've stayed away a little longer? Rully... Fer sure.
Yeah Janice, I feel your pain. Come on, let's go nag Bo for more fanfic now that he's returned.
*Cheer from all: Nagggggg!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
More fanfic? Hmm...maybe, but not for a while yet. I have other writing commitments outside of Muppetdom. Plus I have to prepare for Uni. Oh, and I have these DVD's to watch. Oooh! And is that a shiney thing?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAU! YOU'RE BACK! Man you've GOT to do something about that King Agrippa... he's creepy... he tried to seduce me!