Where Your Heart Leads You - A Rowlf Story

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Beth... Bringing the first of the three Rowlf's Stories back up topside. Maybe this'll help others find it easier.
2 stories down...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've just read this story Beth. It was excellent. The way you put yourself and your own real-life grandmother into the story was skillfully done. And I love Wanda the Cat. Actually as I read it I imagined Catgut in the role of Wanda. Though she couldn't be one and the same as the Catgut who appeared on some Muppet Show episodes obviously. But good story. And I'm so delighted Rowlf has found his family.
And oh yes. I adore the subtle implication of Jim Henson's couple of cameos. I think they were my favourite parts. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And I think if you have the time and inspiration it would be a good idea to finish off the commentary. I thought it was very very cute. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
She'll be nicely surprised to see this one come back up topside. Be sure to read the others in the series: The Ties That Bind, The Unbrakeable Bond, In Love and Harmony, and The Next Step.
Don't think of Wanda as being similar as Catgut, from talking to Beth, Wanda's her own cat about the same size and shape and height as Rowlf. She's a calico, so her fur is mostly brown with a few bits of black and red mixed in. Ah, if only I still had that message she sent me to help others who are just finding her Rowlf's stories for the first time. Oh well, I'll let her come on and describe Wanda herself.

Have fun reading the rest of the tales in this collection.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot I was doing commentary on this story! Maybe when I finish the fifth and final story I'll go back and do commentary on all of the Rowlf stories. We'll see how ambitious I get.

Marty, I'm so happy to hear you've enjoyed this story, I think of all of them it's still my favorite I've written because it was first. I have to warn you, each story gets more intense and more dramatic, I'm not sure why, it's how they evolved.

Ed is right in his description of Wanda. She is a calico with emerald eyes, about the size of Kermit, putting her just a bit smaller than Rowlf. She also walks erect like most of the Muppets. She's got a fashion sense similar to Miss Piggy. Hope that helps a bit.

I have links to all Rowlf stories in the fifth story somewhere if that helps find the rest of them.

Again, so glad to hear you enjoyed this!