Which celebrity would you go out with?

lael

Reaction score
I'd go out with MJ! He's rich! prolly cheap tho. who knows.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'd go out with him if I were 10 years younger just so I can say that he touched me inappropriately and I'd get 30 million. That's enough to pay for the therepist that said that I suffered "emotional and psychological" damage. But, I'm actually straight, so I'd go out with Leann Rimes, I think I said that already. Maybe Renee Zellweger. She's got that girl next door kinda look to her.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'd go out with him if I were 10 years younger just so I can say that he touched me inappropriately and I'd get 30 million. That's enough to pay for the therepist that said that I suffered "emotional and psychological" damage.

Daniel
But after you've gone lawyers and taxes and everything, you really wouldn't be left with very much after every one has got there share. Don't know why he would date a kid, though. Maybe a playmate or something.:stick_out_tongue:

But I still respect and am a fan of his music, though. But I don't want to start anything and get into him.:stick_out_tongue:

lael

Reaction score
I'd go out with him if I were 10 years younger just so I can say that he touched me inappropriately and I'd get 30 million. That's enough to pay for the therepist that said that I suffered "emotional and psychological" damage. But, I'm actually straight, so I'd go out with Leann Rimes, I think I said that already. Maybe Renee Zellweger. She's got that girl next door kinda look to her.

Daniel
~ *GASP!* DANIEL! :excited: That's horrible! *he he he*
You should be ashamed of yourself! *giggle*
Geezus, Daniel!
You're gonna burn. . . or are you?

~Rhymes & her hubby are just soo cute together. That pool has the makings of a beautiful baby, or babies.

~I liked Zellwigger more when she was going through her White Stipes phase. So hot.

Creepy thing though, she KIND OF looks a LITTLE like my older sister.
~ which one? Still, I can see the creepiness factor for you. My sister looks like the short Dixie Chick. Luckily I don't think she's hot in the slightest bit.

But I still respect and am a fan of his music.:stick_out_tongue:
~ BOOMCHACKA! Resthpect. HA! I will alwasy like HIStory. "Remember The Time" is the best, IMO.:wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
See, that's the point, I KNOW I'm gonna burn, so it doesn't really matter to me. Personally, I think that Rimes and I would make beautiful babies together, and if not, I'd have fun trying :wink:

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You COULD avoid that if you spent some time with Father Mulcahy.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Eh, not even the Pope can help me. The last one.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
~ BOOMCHACKA! Resthpect. HA! I will alwasy like HIStory. "Remember The Time" is the best, IMO.:wink:
Yeah, that's a great Album with a positive message. and that a great song, too!

Personally, I think that Rimes and I would make beautiful babies together, and if not, I'd have fun trying

Daniel
That is if you could convince her of it...

Teheheman

Reaction score
That's why God created Rufies to do the convincing for ya lol.

Daniel