Which celebrity would you go out with?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Thank you, I found it on the My Name is Earl myspace. I love that show as well. Speaking of that show, I'm gonna add Jamie Pressley to my list. Oh, and Stacy Keibler(or at least a hot asian woman with her legs. A woman with a nice set of legs is really sexy, I don't know why)

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Well, let's see. The top one on my list right now is Eva Longoria. But there's just something about a woman who's got the girl next door quality. I'm not sure who that would be, maybe Katie Holmes. She has low standards when it comes to men. I dunno, give me a woman, and I'll be happy ;-)

Daniel
I think the first of you choises is very overrated is over running her fifteen seconds into the ground.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I were to swing the other way, I'd be just like Eddie Izzard...a male lesbian.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Interesting thread. I've always had a thing for Teri Hatcher, and Carrie Bradshaw...er, I mean, Sarah Jessica Parker. Lately kinda been into Christina Ricci too. And there's always been Gwyneth Paltrow, yum yum.

I think the real question should be: Which celebrity would go out with you?

Ha-ha.
:smile:

P.S. How could I forget Kate from LOST? Evangeline Lilly if you wanna get technical.

superfan

Reaction score
Yeah, what's up with Sarah J. Parker, anyway!? She's not conventionally beautiful but she's got this very attractive quality about her.

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
Right now I'm going through my Naveen Andrews phase. He's Sayid from Lost. But, I heard he only liked older women. Or Jai Rodriguez, but I heard he only liked men.... I'm screwed.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
superfan said:
Yeah, what's up with Sarah J. Parker, anyway!? She's not conventionally beautiful but she's got this very attractive quality about her.
I think it's just cuz she always looks...(drumroll please)...HAPPY!!! I love seeing a girl who isn't afraid of smiling alot. Laughing is a HUGE plus as well.

To EVERYONE - gay, straight, bi, doesn't matter: MAKE SURE YOUR SOMEONE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!
:big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I think the first of you choises is very overrated is over running her fifteen seconds into the ground.
You say that about Eva like I care about her celebrity status. lol.

Daniel