Which figures will be made after Series 6? Are there any ideas so far?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Fozzie was already tooled to be a special exclusive at a store that dropped the figure at the last minute. Palisades just pushed Beau back till 2004. Not a bad deal and it strengthens wave 6.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Here's a news breif for those who missed it;

The run down for series 8 has been announced.

1 figure from Muppets Take Manhatten (I'm sure somone will tell me I misspelled that)
1 figure from Muppets Tonight
2 figures from Muppet Show

Also, those in the Collectors Club will learn the exact figures in series 7 along with colored photos.

The luck ¢†%?s

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Interesting. So why misspell Manhattan when you know it's misspelled? LOL! Doesn't everyone have Microsoft Word or a copy of the Muppets Take Manhattan. Just a pet peeve of mine being that the city is the center of commerce and has been in the news every day for the past three years. :confused: :eek:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't even have Microsoft. I misspell pratically everything.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I don't even have Microsoft. I misspell pratically everything.
So it's not just Manhattan. I feel better now. Spelling's not my strong point either, but I run most everthing through spell check before posting. Just remember, Manhattan is all "A"s like the Big Apple. It has two "T"s like the twin towers. That part just makes me sad, but it's how I always remembered it. :sympathy:

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I would want more variations and movie playsets.I also want some rereleases of Fozzie,Floyd,and series 3 so I could get 'em.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to be exact, here's the rundown on what's been announced regarding the two upcoming series.

Series 7
1 MTI.
2 MT.
3 TMS.
4 TMS.
5 Retailer Exclusive: TMS.

Series 8
1 TMTM.
2 TMS.
3 TMS.
4 MT.
No Retailer Exclusive Figure.
Club/Convention Exclusive Figure: MTI.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

Oh, and there's talk about a new playset being considered and conceptualized though we don't currently know what it would be nor what Henson production it'll be from nor what the projected series that it'll accompany will be.
Again, hope this helps.