1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which Fraggle are you?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by AbbessBryony, Jun 17, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

I won't argue with that. :coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Cause I'm RIGHT! Haha! ^_^ You can't know fear if....you kind of don't know much of anything at all.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I challenge that. Uncle Matt is not that clueless. It's just that we see him in the real world more often than not. He is the first Fraggle to experience that, so obviously he is going to be awful clueless about it. Wouldn't you be the same if you went to explore some other planet, if there were a huge civilization created by aliens?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Oh sure! In the Silly Creature world he is clueless but you can't seriously tell me that when he is in the Rock, he has all of his faculties too. The guy gets lost just wandering around the great Hall.
    Case in point: A Brush with Jealousy.....He's supposed to lead Mokey to Blossom Boulder and what happens? SHE'S the one who has to say, 'Hey, isn't that Blossom Boulder over there?'
    So...Nope! He carries his clueless-ness like a pack on his back. ^.^
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

OK, you do make a point. But I'm like Red. I can't admit when I'm wrong. So I'll just sorta step out of this thread and never return...
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's kind of Boober of you too. Ah don't sulk. I'll let you share in MY joy over being right. ^_^ How about it, pal? *slings an arm around ya* It feels good to win. Come win with me.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I said never return, but for some reason I'm here...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Bwahahahahahahahaha! The power of MY victory is strong over you! Don't fight it. You'll just loose...AGAIN and sulk AGAIN...and we'll have to repeat this senseless cycle AGAIN. lol hahahahaha
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked at this thread again!!!!!!!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

*powerposes* VIIIIIIIIIIIIIICTOOOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...I'm gonna turn this thread back over to its rightful owners and stop messing around here before it derails too much.
    OFF TO THE REAL WORLD I GO!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...what a wonderful idea...but don't feel too bad...just check out what me, Pinkflower, and Beau did to the KSY positive and negative thread yesterday morning...
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

You basically hijacked the thread after page 8
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hehehehehe. My passion gets the better of me. What can I say? ^.^
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I took the quiz twice just to make sure I answered accurately. The first time, I got this.

1. Mokey (100%)
    2. Traveling Matt (60%)
    3. Red (60%)
    4. Wembley (60%)
    5. Gobo (40%)
    6. Boober (0%)

The second time, my results were:

1. Mokey (100%)
    2. Wembley (100%)
    3. Gobo (67%)
    4. Traveling Matt (67%)
    5. Red (34%)
    6. Boober (0%)

So apparently I'm both Mokey and Wembley. Which the more I think about it, sounds about right. I'm surprised that I didn't a higher score on Boober though, since I've always considered myself to be a happier, more optimistic version of him.
    GopherCoffee and bandit like this.
  15. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Now that's interesting. Now you're making me wanna take the test again! I think I will.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Gah! Once again I'm baffled.

Gobo and Red tied for 100%....which is fine....
    Traveling Matt....~_~ ALSO tied for 100%....Quiz....just what are you trying to say to me, exactly?
    Following that is Mokey...Wembley and Boober but...Honestly! What the heck!?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  17. Tom Fraggle

That's Red in a nutshell.... Center at attention. :excited:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

What?! Ahhh, come on guys! Its not like that. I've just got a lot to say....so I say it. ^_-V
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  19. Tom Fraggle

Yeah, my two highest from taking test twice were Boober & Mokey, they just swapped #1 spots, with Wembley not far behind in third place both times. No trace of the other three, except a little Red in one test and Traveling Matt in the other.

I often thought I was more like Wembley, but after the test and really thinking about it, I guess I can agree with being more like Mokey, especially Boober. But still got some Wembley in me too. I think all that wembling I do makes up for the points.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my little hidey hole if you need me. :sigh:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. Tom Fraggle

Of course Red, we understand. /wink :excited:
    GopherCoffee and bandit like this.