Which Muppet Character Should Have A Bigger Role?

SpudMahna

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
AND, when Luke mentioned Gonzo, I think they should bring back Camilla, and Gonzo's craziness. He's become a bit...dull...lately? Even in "MFS," he wasn't the freak he could have been. Goodness knows I love my Gonzo, even the quiet, introspective Gonzo of late, but I miss the freakshow.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
NO DOUBT has Gonzo become duller. I mean, in MFS, i didnt see as much craziness in him as i did in the other muppet movies. Maybe the whole "being alone" conflict made him a bit more serious.:concern:

Aaron

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
My best pal, Lin, and I were discussing JHC Muppet Movie projects.

We both agreed 100% that 2 movies they NEED to make is a Pigs In Space film, with Link, Piggy, and Strangepork at the helm; and a film about The Electric Mayhem, their humble beginnings until they decide to settle in at a Presbyterian church to set up a mellow and profitable rock-n-roll coffee shop.
can you say straight to video

Aaron

Reaction score
nobody would go see an em movie but us

Aaron

Reaction score
well i really dont think so unless they put the other muppets in there in some way

SpudMahna

Reaction score
aaron likes rowlf said:
well i really dont think so unless they put the other muppets in there in some way
Yeah, you're right...a muppet movie without Kermit is like...a muppet movie without kermit!(lol):smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Luke said:
I'd say Gonzo, because he's being shoved aside a bit for Pepe, and also both Clueless Morgan and Swedish Chef. It'd be good to see them do more with the Mayhem too - maybe they could release an album and go on the late night talk shows ! LOL !
i'm with spudmahna on this one. gonzo has had alot of screen time in muppet christmas carol, muppet treasure island, and the lead role in muppets from space. i do agree that pepe has had too much screen time. i like pepe, but he is getting a little annyoing just like how elmo is. i really think that bill needs to do more of rowlf. i know the writers are more opted to write for pepe because he's easier and has more of a distinct personality, but rowlf, even with bill performing him, seems to not have any life in him. he barely even speaks. even scooter had more lines in the muppet christmas movie than rowlf has had in over a decade. i mean it's great to see scooter return and i thought brian henson did a great job with scooter and hope he performs scooter in the future. but i would love to see more of rowlf the dog. after all, he is the oldest muppet that is still in use and i think the character deserves better treatment than what he's been getting.

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
I agree w/ everyone here. Need more Rowlf, Old Gonzo w/ Camila and had enough of Pepe. Thank so? I do. More MORE MORE!!

wockawocka

Reaction score
More Rowlf, Janice, Scooter, and Fozzie (of course!).

But mostly Rowlf, he needs to come back big!