Who are the top 5 posters?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I really don't get what it is about post count either. I don't think it's a respect thing, at least not here, because I know that some members with very low post counts happen to be muppeteers. I don't think we'll give them any less respect just because they're still "junior members," right? So I think it's really kind of like age: when you're little, like around five, it's a huge deal. You get to a certain point, and you stop caring as much. Then you're embarassed about it. And after a while, it's something to brag about, like when you get to be 92. I think it's a similar process with post count. When I first joined I kept track of every post I made. Then I didn't care for a while. I never got embarassed about it, but I have to admit it felt kinda cool to be a senior member. <shrug> I think it's really just how you look at it. Personally, I judge the content of the post by the content of the post. I very rarely even look at the numbers.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's interesting being the 10th highest poster in a forum you haven't been on regularly in nearly a year...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Life is Super-dooper. (no pun intended, well, ok, so it is, but...). Lots of writing, screenplays still, novels, short stories, fan-fics, etc. Still into Muppets enough to get 1,000 posts in a month....what about you? Did you see MWoo?

Bea:zany:{This is Beau and Scooter catching up here, so scram!}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's funny. Thought he was Beauregard, not Oscar The Grouch.

Oh well... Let's just leave the fellows to catch up. Right Tomato?
Tomato: Yes boss.

christyb

Reaction score
Hey, no fair. I'm not here to help bus, muffin, whatever, this thread! :frown: LoL. Anyways, I find it odd that I'm up in the 20's (#27 ish I think) and my posting average is still up there. I think I just realized how much time I spent on here. (i.e. way to much!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You mean, like I do now? I counted how many posts I made the other day, it was somewhere in the twenties. Rather pathetic, don't you think?

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Life is Super-dooper. (no pun intended, well, ok, so it is, but...). Lots of writing, screenplays still, novels, short stories, fan-fics, etc. Still into Muppets enough to get 1,000 posts in a month....what about you? Did you see MWoo?

Bea:zany:{This is Beau and Scooter catching up here, so scram!}regard

Hmmm someones a little cranky...Get your spongemop stolen?