Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

• Kermit as Captain Smollet with Polly Lobster

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Frog Scout Robin

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Johnny Fiama

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Beauregard

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that series 7 is just an estimated 6-8 weeks away from arriving, what regular figure in this wave are you looking forward to most?

Is it Kermit as Captain Smollet, Beauregard, or Johnny Fiama? Or do the little guys like Frog Scout Robin and Polly Lobster have your heart?

Vote in the above poll, then let us know the reasoning behind your choice.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmm

This one gave me alot of thought. I figure Robin is best for me as I have wanted Robin for some time now. Polly Lobster is a close second, as I love the little guys, as you said. Smollet has no real place for me, even though I have a playset for him now. Fiama has to be seen by me first to be desired strongly. I do want him though, just not wholeheartedly... I want him as much as I want every Muppet figure.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Sam Arrow's been alone far too long...it's time Captain Smollet came along and helped him out.

The others are nice, but I'm loving Palisades' depictions of the MTI characters. Bring it on!

:attitude: :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I picked Jonny because he's got lot's of articulation and the perfect likeness. Also, I like the character.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Definitley Kermit! He can now go with my Sam the Eagle figure! :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I want Robin! He's always been one of my favorite characters because he's so sweet. And I am an avid Girl Scout, so I love the Frog Scout uniform! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I picked Kermit for the Polly Lobster pack-in. Our first pirate !

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Oh man...

OK, this just struck my funnybone, but Whatever, with your Sweet-Ums avatar and your last post, it struck me as HI-larious to picture Sweet-Ums in a girl scout uniform. All of you take the time to picture that. Just a minute. A full minute.

Those of you with dry undies after that minute have no sense of humor. Or maybe WAAAAy better bladder control than I. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whatever

Reaction score
Hey, I'd buy a Scout Sweetums, fer sure! :flirt:

Wayne

Reaction score
Can' t wait to get Beauregard he is my favorit in this series 2nd would be Robin then Kermit