1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Jan 31, 2004.

?

Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2004.
  1. Kermit as Captain Smollet with Polly Lobster

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  2. Frog Scout Robin

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  3. Johnny Fiama

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  4. Beauregard

13 vote(s)
    31.7%

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Now that series 7 is just an estimated 6-8 weeks away from arriving, what regular figure in this wave are you looking forward to most?

Is it Kermit as Captain Smollet, Beauregard, or Johnny Fiama? Or do the little guys like Frog Scout Robin and Polly Lobster have your heart?

Vote in the above poll, then let us know the reasoning behind your choice.
  2. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

Hmmm

This one gave me alot of thought. I figure Robin is best for me as I have wanted Robin for some time now. Polly Lobster is a close second, as I love the little guys, as you said. Smollet has no real place for me, even though I have a playset for him now. Fiama has to be seen by me first to be desired strongly. I do want him though, just not wholeheartedly... I want him as much as I want every Muppet figure.
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Sam Arrow's been alone far too long...it's time Captain Smollet came along and helped him out.

The others are nice, but I'm loving Palisades' depictions of the MTI characters. Bring it on!

:attitude: :)
  4. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I picked Jonny because he's got lot's of articulation and the perfect likeness. Also, I like the character.
  5. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Definitley Kermit! He can now go with my Sam the Eagle figure! :)
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I want Robin! He's always been one of my favorite characters because he's so sweet. And I am an avid Girl Scout, so I love the Frog Scout uniform! :)
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

I picked Kermit for the Polly Lobster pack-in. Our first pirate !
  8. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

Oh man...

OK, this just struck my funnybone, but Whatever, with your Sweet-Ums avatar and your last post, it struck me as HI-larious to picture Sweet-Ums in a girl scout uniform. All of you take the time to picture that. Just a minute. A full minute.

Those of you with dry undies after that minute have no sense of humor. Or maybe WAAAAy better bladder control than I. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Hey, I'd buy a Scout Sweetums, fer sure! :flirt:
  10. Wayne

Wayne New Member

Can' t wait to get Beauregard he is my favorit in this series 2nd would be Robin then Kermit
  11. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

As much as I love S7 (it's my second favorite series this year) I had to go for Kermit, not only do I get two figures for the price of one but the other is POLLY!

maybe had Polly been added to the list kermit wouldn't have gotten so many votes.
  12. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

Dude...

So you're all about the crustaceans? That's not fair. That's not even racist. It's species-ist... HAHAHAH... I am down with Polly too. Pepe needs a cousin or two. Or a primo... Who knows...
  13. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

I think Beauregard because he's the most unique to me.
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

A tough choice, but Captain Smollet and Polly Lobster won out in the end. We need the captain and companion to go with Mr. Arrow as the ship's crew begins to assemble, we get two figures for the price of one like pack-ins in the past, it's two new Muppet Family members represented in figure form bought at once, and the Lobster Bandidos need a head-honcho to lead them in pre-dawn raids on the shores of the Swedish Kitchen.
    Hope this helps and have a good day.
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

After some thought, I went with Smollet. Sam needs him to look less out of place and an added Polly is just to good.
  16. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I voted Johnny. I mean, he was one of my favorites from the MT show...
  17. jtatooine

jtatooine New Member

This is such a tough series. I went with Robin because I think he looks great. I think I would actually prefer the frog scout version over a signature version.
  18. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

I voted for Beau. Because he lucky to even have a driver's liscense and im not. :p
  19. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

Eh??

What.
    Did.
    You.
    Just.
    Say.

I have no idea what you just said about Beau and a drivers license... PLEASE clarify!!!

PS< Saw you're special thanks on the back of the PIS box.
  20. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I believe he was refering to the scene in TGMC where Beau drives a Taxi