Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

• Kermit as Captain Smollet with Polly Lobster

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Frog Scout Robin

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Johnny Fiama

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Beauregard

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I vote for Smollet, 'cause I like the pirates. Well, actually he wasn't a pirate, but since he was Smollet in a pirate movie, close enough.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I went w/ Robin. I have a friend thats a Boy Scout and I thought for a present I would get for him but first I would have to have him before I would get him one.

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
Beauregard. Clear and simple. He's great. The character himself is the best of the group! Robin is in second but not a close second. Maybe Robin (only because of his scout uniform) is tied with Johnny for me, but until I see Johnny I have no plans on picking him up.

:smile:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
What.
Did.
You.
Just.
Say.

I have no idea what you just said about Beau and a drivers license... PLEASE clarify!!!

PS< Saw you're special thanks on the back of the PIS box.
Kermit: How long have you been in England?
Beau: All my life.
Kermit:How come you dont have an English accent?
Beau:Hey im lucky to even have a driver's liscense.

from The Great Muppet Caper

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
No offense man...

Yeah Aero, no offense there, it was just the sentence construction. It looked like you were in a hurry to type it as you aren't known for typos (yeah, I'm that jerk judging by typos... Sorry). Just thought it was funny. I kinda got the gyst of the sentence the first time I read it, but it was like a 90 year old Korean guy who moved to America 3 years ago wrote that sentence...

You were just in a hurry... And I'm totally kidding around, busting your chops. It's my way of letting you all know I'm comfortable here!!!

Plus, I have nothing better to do... :smirk:

Keep doing what you're doing all!!!

Fozzie

Reaction score
I am looking forward to Smollet and Beu. I voted for Smollet though because I am a fan MTI.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I voted for Beau because I have been waiting for him for so long and I think that he is such a funny character. My second choice is Robin, then Johnny, then Kermit. But I like all of them and I am very excited to get them all...

beaker

Reaction score
Polly Lobster...3" figures ROCK!