1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who else is sick of EB Games?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ChellisPal, Nov 29, 2002.

1. KermMorningstar

KermMorningstar New Member

EBGames.com carries muppets figures!!!

I know that I've already posted this, but...
    EBGames.com has (most of) the Muppets for purchase online!!! :)

I actually just pre-ordered the Series 8 set today!
    (Although for some reason, they're only including one Marvin Suggs repaint, not 2. I'm going to ask them about that. :confused: )

I've ordered the last two sets as a pre-order with them, and it's been fantastic. The current set of 5 is $39.99, plus you can get shipping for $1.99, so it comes out to like $8.50 each w/ shipping and tax. Better than other deals I've seen! :)

I'm not usually too keen on EB at all (in fact this is all I buy from them), but this is too good to pass up, esp when lookign for those hard-to-find figures, and Suncoast usually charges too much! :boo:

The url for the 5-fig set is http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/520383.asp

-Kerm
  2. 2nd repaint? I thought there was only 1?

Whats the second repaint look like? Image? :confused:
  3. KermMorningstar

KermMorningstar New Member

Oops, I blew it.

For some reason, I thought I read somewehere that there were three paints of Marvin Suggs, a la Johnny Fiama, but after looking around, I guess I imagined it. In any case, ebgames.com still has the full set available.

-kerm