Who else is sick of EB Games?

The Narrator

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I heard EB will stop carrying action figures now.
The EB at my local mall certainly has (stopped carrying figs). Last I checked it had three Final Fantasy X-2 figs and that was it. The only places local that I've seen the muppet toys these days has been Suncoast and Sam Goody (who overprice their media, but sell their toys cheap). ...Even the local Toys 'R' Us seems to have dwindled in their toy supply and had only one Muppet figure. ...Maybe the populous of northern Chicago suburbs just aren't toy buyers.

Fozzie

Reaction score
ErniesFeet said:
What do you do when ebgames ships you a broken toy? Should I take this up with ebgames or check with Palisades first?

Thanks!
That happened to me when I ordered from EB's website. All I had to do was send the figure back with the reciept annd they promptly sent me a new one. And I haven't really had any problem with EB so far.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... seems that they're gettiong rid of what they have (and doing a lousy job of it).... but they have an entire wall of MCFARLINE SPORTS HEROES!!!!! DOes anyone actually buy those?

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
they have an entire wall of MCFARLINE SPORTS HEROES!!!!! DOes anyone actually buy those?

haha thats the same thing i was telling my sister, we should start a poll on that.

Reaction score
EBGames online!!!

I've ordered the last two series (6 & 7) from EBGames online. Great prices ($8.99 each) and only $1.99 for the cheap shipping. It may take a LITTLE longer, but they told me that the ship date would be April 2nd, and I actually got them on the 1st. :smile:

If you're having a hard time finding them in the stores, I'd just go here. Especially for pre-orders!

And, no, I don't get the McFarlane Sports Heroes either. :confused:

Defiant

Reaction score
I live in Canada. Most of the EB stores here have stopped carrying action figures all together. :boo:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
The EB Games out here hasn't gotten a new series since Christmas!I'm gonna start buying my figures at Suncoast,they have the most Muppet stuff I've ever seen in one place!DVDs,plush,figures,shirts and other random stuff!Shop at Suncoast!Suncoast!

(This post brought to you by Suncoast!)
- :big_grin:
Mr.Shop-at-Suncoast Penguin

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
The EB Games out here hasn't gotten a new series since Christmas!I'm gonna start buying my figures at Suncoast,they have the most Muppet stuff I've ever seen in one place!DVDs,plush,figures,shirts and other random stuff!Shop at Suncoast!Suncoast!
I gotta second that! I will no longer be looking for any new Muppet Figs at EB, TRU, or even Target. Suncoast has all the new stuff, plus all the other fun stuff Mr. Penguin was talking about. Yay for Mr. Penguin and Suncoast!

P.S. On a side note, Buffy season 6 comes out this month!

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure EB Games is dropping the Muppet line altogether...

The Narrator

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I'm pretty sure EB Games is dropping the Muppet line altogether...
Maybe it's just the EB Games near me, but it seems like they're dropping all action figure lines. Each time I go into my friendly local EB Games, the shelf space dedicated to figures is that much smaller. It might just be my area demographic, though.