Who Framed Kermit the Frog

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
may i PLEASE have a rough rough rough rough rough draft???? i REALLY want to read it!!!

Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the mayhem band playing in the courtroom scene, sweet!!!! thats the time where dr. teeth and the gang need to say some funny stuff...

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
aww just have them saying funny things anywhere!

I e-mailed you...

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oooops! Sorry Sarah. Hehe! Totally forgot.

Are you gonna join the role play this year?

Lost? Have you tried Harry Krishna?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Oh, thinking of which, I wrote shorter, better songs so we can have more. One of which is much more emotional because it's shorter. Just so you know, a screenplay usually runs about... 100 some-odd pages. Sometimes 175 or so. You'll have to look it up.
Hiya,

Limit your screenplay to 100 pages for a regular motion picture. The original script for The Blues Brothers was 129 pages, and you see how long that film was.

I'm interested in seeing what the entirety of the script looks like, so can you send it to me? What is your plot synopsis so far?

Also, if you write this and submit it, don't be surprised if they return it to you because most places (corporate entertainment businesses) won't accept scripts unless they commission them or if the writer is a member of the Writers Guild of America or wherever. Just a head's up.

Glad you liked the additional Fozzie stuff I gave you.

FOZ

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!!!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!

maybe a scene with rowlf.....was there some or did i miss it???
hmmm role play sounds like something for me to try!!!

I like the Piggy lawyer thng!

The gonzo was hilarious!!! i could see the end scene in my head...the camera comes down on the desert and we hear the caw caw of buzzards, or whatever. then we see a spoon break through the dirt with gonzo popping up with camilla!

Sarah

THANK YOU!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Er, if you want a copy of the outline, write Beauregard. We want to limit that though. We trust you and all, but, I know a few people personally who would steal a script idea.

Foz, I'll keep sending you any Fozzie scenes we write. Right now we're not even hardly into script writing. Just basicaly what I sent you (plus some other stuff). I'll keep sending you Fozzie stuff, and when it's finished, I'll send you the whole thing.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
is there a scene you want me to write???? I would love to!!!!!

Sarah