Who Framed Kermit the Frog

Aaron

Reaction score
come on dont toy with me TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Beau, was my Gobo scene cut?
I don't think that was ever in to cut out, but it can be added to the argument scene if you wish.

With regard to Rowlf and a big part, all I can say is, hmmmmmm. :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I don't think that was ever in to cut out, but it can be added to the argument scene if you wish.
:smile:
okay. You remember where I posted it?

You'd think the Kermit smilies'd give it away.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
okay. You remember where I posted it?
Actually, no, but I'll look around for it.

As for Rowlf, I'll say he has a part in the movie.

Also, several charcter with usually small pars have slightly larger parts than usual. Most new voices, however, have minimal lines...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
yeah, I'm thinking maybe we could squeaze Rowlf into the background somewhere. :wink:

oh, btw, I want to add something for Zippity Zap, a character from Muppets Tonight. A real neat Bill Barretta character!

do you think maybe we should put the Electric Mayhem in there somehwere? Wouldn't have to be much, but, I deffinitly think they deserve at least a little bit of screentime...

Whatever

Reaction score
It would be funny to squeeze Mahna Mahna in...he doesn't need to have a big part...just race in and yell "Mahna Mahna" at an odd moment like the court scene. I think he is way way way ignored too much. :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever said:
It would be funny to squeeze Mahna Mahna in...he doesn't need to have a big part...just race in and yell "Mahna Mahna" at an odd moment like the court scene. I think he is way way way ignored too much. :halo:
Actually, Maahna Mahna is in a small part of the script. It is a funny part, sereiously funny.

As for the EM, I guess prehaps we could put them into abackground scene somewhere, maybe give Janice and co. one, two lines, what do you think, Scoot?

*snigger*
Beau