Who has a Deviant Art account?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have a DA account, I haven't posted anything in a long time and my art skills have improved a lot since my last deviation.
I have lots of ideas for pictures that I really want to do. One of them is a drawing of all the different versions of the Big Bad Wolf from Sesame Street.
I also want to draw pictures of the many animated characters from the show including, Blogg and Gonnigan, the Typewriter, the ten tiny turtles etc.
And I plan to post pictures based on street scenes. Also, also, also i'm going to be drawing pictures of various cartoon characters, something i've been meaning to do since I joined the website almost four years.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have long since stopped using my DA account. The only reason I ever log in is so I can read some mature filtered writing that pertains to my interests. Most of the stuff I do now is posted on tumblr, and I never even put it in the tags so its more just to archive it for myself than really share with anyone.

If anyone does want my tumblr, feel free to message me, but I mostly post fnaf sfm posters and lots and lots of pokemon reblogs

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would have kept posting references to that episode of the Simpsons where Marge gets a T-shirt with her face on it that got smeared if I didn't stop myself after the Peter Griffin one.