Who has a Deviant Art account?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it... the dude who used to be known for his EEE art but has since then gone exclusively to drawing random female cartoon characters in kinky sexual situations and even in the buffsky has actually drawn something EEE-related! I'm shocked!
Now I see he's been favoriting Drtooth's BOB'S BURGERS art, so maybe he's also a BB fan, and that's why he started watching him, I don't know...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still have one.

Just so everyone knows.

And a head up for like the 3 people on here... I'm going to post just about the most obscure non-1980's anime thing I've ever posted. And I'm quite proud of it so far.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh... that Fernando critter's back. Again. This is only, what, the five-hundredth time he's deactivated account and opened a new one?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Forgot for a second who that was, but remember it was that guy who posted traced frames of characters wearing their underwear or something?

OH GROD!!! Now those horrifying Hershey's Kiss Nipples on George came back to my mind. ARRRRRGGG!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There used to be an option where you could actually remove people from your watchers list so they wouldn't be watching you anymore (I'm not talking about blocking people, which I know you can do), but either I forgot how to do it, or I'm just not finding a way to actually do that anymore. Either way, I've blocked his current account, and if he joins Aardvarks Anonymous again, I'm kicking him out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, on the subject of not taking requests, here's one of the more bizarre requests I've ever gotten that somebody just made to me the other day:

A full-page comic of Irma drinking mutagen-laced milk that causes her to transform into a mutant cow - and the request has complete details of what will happen panel-by-panel.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A full-page comic of Irma drinking mutagen-laced milk that causes her to transform into a mutant cow - and the request has complete details of what will happen panel-by-panel.
Yeah. That's why even the fetish artists don't work for free no more. That's something that would cost a fortune for a commission. Not fair to artists to want them to do something so in-depth for freezies.

Other than that...ew...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anybody else besides me having a lot of problems with dA lately? I can't clean out my notifications, I can't respond to PMs, and sometimes thumbnails won't load.