Who HASN'T had this happen to them before..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there anyone here who HASN'T at one point in their lives accidentally called their teachers "mom" or "dad"?

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Is there anyone here who HASN'T at one point in their lives accidentally called their teachers "mom" or "dad"?
I haven't because I'm perfect!:halo:

(believe that & I got a bridge to sell ya:wink: ) I called my 2nd grade teacher "Mommy" once & she looked at me like I was nuts!:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember one time in the 7th grade almost calling my homeroom teacher dad, but I suddenly started "skatting" to avoid that. I was like: "Okay da...ugh...da-da-da-da-bop-bop-bada-da..."

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I remember one time in the 7th grade almost calling my homeroom teacher dad, but I suddenly started "skatting" to avoid that. I was like: "Okay da...ugh...da-da-da-da-bop-bop-bada-da..."
Nice save there Snowthers!!!:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've done almost worse. Thinking of my mother, I was talking to a customer and when the customer says, "Thank you, bye," I said, "Love ya."

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Haha, I was just getting up from my desk, and I fell right back down laughing after that one! Love ya Kevin!

Uh yeah, like, nice recovery Snowthy!
*role-eyes sarcastic*

Convincing John

Reaction score
Aw, don't feel too bad. When you think about it, Fozzie Bear loves lots of people.:wink: And even Jim Henson said "to love and forgive everybody".:smile:

I don't remember this scenario happening to me, but when I was in 7th grade, our Social Studies class was watching a film. It was one of those "filmstrips" that is made up of individual photos, kind of like a View Master. A narrator would speak, then when you heard a "ding", you would turn to the next frame.

Anyway, in one of these films, I saw someone who looked EXACTLY like my grandfather! Furthermore, it was a film about Russia, and I know Grandpa's never been there! The frame showed this guy swimming in a lake where the water had huge chunks of ice still floating in it! The narrator said: "This man enjoys swimming in the freezing waters of Lake...(I forget the name)...for invigorating exercise."

Then our teacher said "And I think he's crazy!":big_grin:

Convincing John

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Uh yeah, like, nice recovery Snowthy!
*role-eyes sarcastic*
Hmm, sounds like someone's against me. Either that or I'm just paranoid.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Ha ha! My teachers ARE my mom and dad!:halo: (I'm home school student):halo: