Who is Guy Smiley?

golden teeth

Reaction score
I think I know who he is. Is he that guy that looks like a person, has black hair and sounds like Rowlf the dog? I think he is, right?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley, originally voiced by Jim Henson, now very rarely seen except in older segments of SS is a a black-haired human muppet, who is always smiling and works as a game show host. His voice is somewhat like Rowlf's but a lot louder.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
absolutely not

No way, Guy is black haired and Don is Brown. Also Guy's hair is neatly combed, while Don's hair hasn't seen a comb in three years

golden teeth

Reaction score
tHEY LOOK exactly the same

They look exactly the same. It looks like they took a second Guy Smiley and put a wig and glasses on it.

BEAR

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
They look exactly the same. It looks like they took a second Guy Smiley and put a wig and glasses on it.
That is very possible. They used to do a similar thing with The Count and Mumford. It is very common.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
That might be.

It could be, however, they are two very different characters. Guy Smiley is much more certain of his abilities as a game show host, whereas Don Music is always doubting himself to the point where he says "I'll never get it, never get it, never , never, never," while incessantly banging his head on the piano.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
The only time Guy Smiley can be seen these days is in the old skit Do De Rubber Duck which still airs on the current Sesame Street every once in a while. He's seen singing in the bathtub with Ernie and many other classic charachters.