Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Floyd

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Zoot

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
With the exception of Lips, who I haven't seen much of, I like all of the Electric Mayhem members for different reasons. Dr. Teeth's design is alot of fun. Floyd always had some good solo musical numbers that I really liked. Zoot's personality and the way he is just so laid back and completely carefree. As much as people think Animal is an overused character, he's fun! And I always liked Janice. Her personality is just so fun. And I liked that she was seen out of the band in the Veterinarian's Hospital skits and in other occasions.

unclematt

Reaction score
And there are other muppets who are used a lot more than Animal too! :wink:*coughPepecough*
I agree with you but I dont like the fact that you see animal with Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo. Those are your big four and if you need a fifth it should be between Scooter, Ralph or Rizzo

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have nothing against animal, hes just not my favorite. My favorite muppet out of all should be very obvious

(BTW, its Rowlf, not my favorite muppet, the spelling is Rowlf)

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
In retrospect, I feel I should have voted Floyd instead of Dr. Teeth. There is something so effortlessly righteous about the Sgt.

As a kid my musical tastes were not as broad as they are now. I grew up with "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "New York State of Mind" as my favorite songs, but not the originals, the ones sung by Floyd. To this day when someone mentions either of those, I hear Floyd.

He also has the coolest laugh of any Muppet.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Floyd is great. I love his voice...although...the way he walks kinda bugs me. Other than that, I just love him :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Oh my God, I love his walk. When I was a kid I tried to walk that way and I fell backwards and hit my head on a chair.

But man, was it worth it!