Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Floyd

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Zoot

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I added a poll because I thought it would be more interesting to watch, and easier to keep up with!

Everyone, go back and re-vote please.

I pick Floyd because we heard from him more than any of the Muppets, and Jerry is a master voice-man!!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I do really like Floyd for his comments backstage at the Muppet Show, but my favourite is Dr Teeth.

zootlove

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I added a poll because I thought it would be more interesting to watch, and easier to keep up with!

I pick Floyd because we heard from him more than any of the Muppets, and Jerry is a master voice-man!!
Thanks alot!! That might be easier than before :cool:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I like all of them, and being a trumpet player myself, Lips is an important character to me, but I voted Dr. Teeth, he's so cool! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Dr. Teeth and Janice are neck to neck, which is funny seeing as she dated the good Doctor before Floyd.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised Animal didn't get more votes. While I like all the members for various reasons, Animal is my favorite(but not by much). Still, kinda surprised me his score so far.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, but Animal gets on people's nerves fast. Plus, lately he has been far overrated

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think the problem with Animal is that they're using him too much now as opposed to the other members of the band. I think that's why people are getting tired of Animal.

ryan

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorites are zoot and lips, but i voted for lips. he was a really cool-looking character who didn't appear very often. he should have been in john denver and the muppets: rocky mountain holiday (after all, all of the other electric mayhem members except dr. teeth were, and rizzo was there, so there could have been room for more minor characters among the main cast).

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

:sing: Gotta love him!