1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Apr 29, 2012.

?

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

1. Gobo

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. Wembley

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Boober

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  4. Mokey

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Red

3 vote(s)
    10.7%

1. JayceeFraggle

JayceeFraggle New Member

Boober hands down
    GopherCoffee, miss kermie and bandit like this.
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Wow. Boober's super popular around here. Incredible!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yea, and Mokey only has one vote.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Aww, poor Mokey. :/ *huuugz* I'll vote for you in spirit since you are my runner up!
  5. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

Ok, it's Mokey. But Boober got very close.
    GopherCoffee, bandit and Borples like this.
  6. Borples

Borples Active Member

Seems like there's always something appealing about the 'downer' characters. Eeyore, Grumpy Dwarf, Oscar, etc. And Boober, like Eeyore, is especially lovable because he's not grouchy or grumpy (most of the the time). He's a real sweetheart, he just...sees things differently. Also, he has most of the funny lines. :)
  7. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Yay Mokey!
    I have to admit, his dry sarcasm is something I do appreciate more now. He can make some pretty understated but scathing remarks.
    But I always like Red for saying exactly what she is thinking -- kind or not--and then still being fiercely loyal to those same people. I could always relate to that and so obviously I'd be like 'Heck yeah!'
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Wembley. No contest. Always loved wembley.

Chris
    GopherCoffee likes this.

9. G.I. JOE lol
  10. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

All five fraggles are my favorite in their own special way. I enjoyed every episode each one was featured in.

Red - For being so outgoing, energetic, daring, and going head to toe with Gobo.
    Wembley - For just being Wembley, a good ole pal and friend you can count on.
    Gobo - For being that brave Fraggle and liked his one-on-ones with Sprocket.
    Mokey - For her sweet gentle personality and always loved to hear her sing.
    Boober - For being that cautious Fraggle and caring when it counted.

But if I must choose only one, I honestly wembled on this for a good 30 minutes, but finally I put my vote to go with Red. :excited:

I'll stop now, before I wemble some more and change my mind.
    GopherCoffee, PanthraDion and Borples like this.
  11. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

If I were to choose a member out of the Fraggle Five, it would be Wembley :coy: . Okay, he has a wembling fit, but that doesn't make him a bad Fraggle. He's silly, childish, but he's lovable. Bobber is my close second, because sometimes I don't know what can go wrong :sigh: . When he knows when there something goes wrong, it will go wrong. Gobo :smirk: , ay yi yi, he is very brave, but he can be sometimes conceited or even oblivious just like Uncle Matt.
  12. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

It's hard to choose because they're all so lovable in their own way, but I have to go with Wembley. Why? Because he's just so funny to watch, he makes me laugh! He's so lovable and sweet, you can tell he cares about his friends and he doesn't like to see others be upset or fighting, which is like me in a way.

Plus, he's very musical from the noises he makes to his bongos and he's a great singer, too.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. muppetfan24/7

Wow! Boober is getting more support than Wembley. Poor guy! :coy: I feel so bad for not voting him. Instead, I voted for Gobo :smirk: when I first posted here. Drat!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

Mokey's not last!? (well at least now) Woo! :dreamy: OH thank the spirit of Blundig, I needed to see that happen once. Before it changes probably.

I'd always rather see all the five liked equally because of the spirit of harmony in the show and the fact that taking out any of the Fraggles would ruin the dynamic...but Mokey is one of my favorite characters and she keeps getting left out (...maybe that's why I don't like ranking them), so it's neat to see her tied in second after the two most obviously popular ones. :coy::sigh:
    Dominicboo1 likes this.
  15. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

I'd say Red and Boober. However, I'm pretty sure Boober would come in first. I love his unique personality and pet peev against "germs" which is definitely something I can relate too. The one thing I love most about Red is her energy, as well as her relationship with Gobo and Boober.
  16. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I am tied between Boober and Wembley! :coy::sigh:
  17. muppetfan24/7

Me too! They were my favorite Fraggles ever since I started watching the show on cable (the 1900s, ah good times).
  18. muppetfan24/7

Oh my gosh! Jen? Everyone? I can't believe this! Boober :sigh: now has the most votes.