1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Apr 29, 2012.

?

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

Gobo 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Wembley 8 vote(s) 28.6%
Boober 10 vote(s) 35.7%
Mokey 4 vote(s) 14.3%
Red 3 vote(s) 10.7%

1. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Who do you like the most out of the Fraggle 5? Mine is Wembley.:coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Tough one. I think mine would be Gobo, with Boober being a close second.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Went with Wembley, with Boober being a close second.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. bandit Well-Known Member

Gotta say, Red. Well DUH. There are dozens of obvious reasons why but there's a lot more beneath the surface with her. I like that.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Borples Active Member

Boober, always. But having just finished the series for the first time (after marinating in S1 for years and sloooowly working my way through the rest), I now have to say that Wembley is a VERY close second.
    GopherCoffee, PanthraDion and bandit like this.
  6. bandit Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. Red's always gonna have top billing for me cause she is more relatable...but in watching all of these episodes again, I'm really enjoying the others even more than I did as a kid. Mokey is a very close second for me. She is an usually deep character for a kid's show. Then Wembly...because Steve Whitmire is amazing...Boober for his dry wit and.....Gobo's a brat. Lol I'm still trying to warm up to him.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well Gobo, Red and Mokey the one I like but I like them all.:smirk::sigh::coy::excited::dreamy::drool::busy:
  8. Borples Active Member

Aw, you're just jealous because Red didn't get to be the leader. :coy: But seriously, I know what you mean. Poor Gobo, he's the closest thing the show has to a main character, but he's just not as lovable as the others most of the time. Has his moments, though. For some reason, I always like him when he's with Sprocket.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. bandit Well-Known Member

You're RIGHT! He is good with Sprocket.....but he has these little mantrums that just make me wanna smack him. He seems less warm.
    He must be good at math. Lol
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I like Gobo, though, like I said, Wembley is my favorite.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. bandit Well-Known Member

Aw, poor Mokey needs some love. :/
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. miss kermie Well-Known Member

C'mon chant with me people!

:dreamy: MOKEY! MOKEY! MOKEY!:dreamy:

She's my favorite!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. bandit Well-Known Member

YEAH! I've already cast MY vote for Red so....someone else....Mokey! Mokey! Mokey!
    GopherCoffee and miss kermie like this.
  14. Borples Active Member

Heh heh heh, love it. :D

That's what's so great about ensemble casts. Everyone has somebody to appreciate, and everyone is bound to be appreciated by someone! Look how evenly the votes are distributed up there. It's cool. Really surprised Red only has one vote, though. Granted, that's out of a total of eight votes, but still.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. Mantrum LOL he's a lost teenage boy.. I never understoodhimw hen I was little. I do more now...
    GopherCoffee and bandit like this.
  16. Red was my very first friend when I was three. I loved her more then words can say. I had a Fraggle doll I would dress in a nightgown and kiss on the nose every night. I am loud and aggressive and hper and talkative and it is hard for people to understand me. I understood her pain! 30 years later I STILL love her more then ever!
  17. jvcarroll Well-Known Member

18. bandit Well-Known Member

Well, then call it a teen-trum! Either way, he has Harry Potter syndrome. "Ohh I'm the leader! Oh the burden of responsibility upon my back... Oh things didn't go my way? Mope mope mope, punch a rock, brood fester and stew!" He can dish it out, but he can't take it.
    GopherCoffee and RedFraggleRocks like this.
  19. bandit Well-Known Member

Agreed! It -is- even better watching it now. You get a much better feel for the characters beyond the obvious archetypes they fit into. Talk about complexities and multi faceted personalities.

But hey, remember!
    It's not that you're cool cause you're like this person or that person (or puppet) It's that you're cool cause you are YOU no matter what. Own it! <-- PSA.

And knowing is half the battle!
  20. mostlikemokey Active Member

Mokey or Boober? Hmmm.... Be back when I decide. *sings Gotta Choose Right*
    GopherCoffee likes this.