Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

Who is your favorite member of the Fraggle 5?

• Gobo

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wembley

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Boober

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mokey

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Red

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Hubert

Reaction score
Tough one. I think mine would be Gobo, with Boober being a close second.

bandit

Reaction score
Gotta say, Red. Well DUH. There are dozens of obvious reasons why but there's a lot more beneath the surface with her. I like that.

Borples

Reaction score
Boober, always. But having just finished the series for the first time (after marinating in S1 for years and sloooowly working my way through the rest), I now have to say that Wembley is a VERY close second.

bandit

Reaction score
Boober, always. But having just finished the series for the first time (after marinating in S1 for years and sloooowly working my way through the rest), I now have to say that Wembley is a VERY close second.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Red's always gonna have top billing for me cause she is more relatable...but in watching all of these episodes again, I'm really enjoying the others even more than I did as a kid. Mokey is a very close second for me. She is an usually deep character for a kid's show. Then Wembly...because Steve Whitmire is amazing...Boober for his dry wit and.....Gobo's a brat. Lol I'm still trying to warm up to him.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well Gobo, Red and Mokey the one I like but I like them all.:smirk::sigh::coy::excited::dreamy::drool::busy:

Borples

Reaction score
.....Gobo's a brat. Lol I'm still trying to warm up to him.
Aw, you're just jealous because Red didn't get to be the leader. :coy: But seriously, I know what you mean. Poor Gobo, he's the closest thing the show has to a main character, but he's just not as lovable as the others most of the time. Has his moments, though. For some reason, I always like him when he's with Sprocket.

bandit

Reaction score
You're RIGHT! He is good with Sprocket.....but he has these little mantrums that just make me wanna smack him. He seems less warm.
He must be good at math. Lol

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Aw, you're just jealous because Red didn't get to be the leader. :coy: But seriously, I know what you mean. Poor Gobo, he's the closest thing the show has to a main character, but he's just not as lovable as the others most of the time. Has his moments, though. For some reason, I always like him when he's with Sprocket.
I like Gobo, though, like I said, Wembley is my favorite.