1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Who is Your Favorite Muppet Babies Character?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by muppet baby, Jan 12, 2007.

1. rome kapen

rome kapen New Member

That episode is case of the missing chicken.

2. GonzoWaltsfan

GonzoWaltsfan Member

Gonzo was my favorite, I loved every thing about the little guy, I loved the songs he'd sing and how he was different from the others and we saw different sides to him. I felt so bad for him when Piggy would always hurt his feelings just cuz he acts how and looks, I really don't like Piggy at all in any series. I think my second favorite would have been Fozzie, I also liked his friendship with Gonzo the best. Kermit was ok, I like him better in the films though.

3. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Baby Piggy, Bunsen, and Beaker.

4. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Baby Piggy ALL the way!

5. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

I like Baby piggy,Baby skeeter and....Aww they are all so cute :flirt:

But my favourite is Baby beaker :flirt: He is one of the cutest things I ever saw!! The little nose,his sweet hair and his high voice :flirt:

Eyeball and Bridget like this.
  6. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

baby piggy 4lyfe! though baby fozzie ain't too bad either.

7. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

Baby Rowlf.
    Mainly for his dog like stuff...

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  8. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

scooter i liked how he used his computer for diferent things and the episode where they imagined that they went inside his computer

9. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

Baby Piggy and Baby Kermit were my childhood favorites.

10. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

My definite favorite is Gonzo. I feel kind of like an outcast sometimes, and that's sort of what Gonzo is like—weird, unusual, different from the others. Not to mention that he's one of the cutest characters on the show!

My second favorite is probably Rowlf. He's laid back, cool, and is skilled at music, which I'm pretty good at too.

11. RowlfFan12

RowlfFan12 Member

I gotta go with Kermit. Maybe a typical answer, but I just love him for his adorable voice, but also the way he's able to put up with everyone else's weirdness and craziness.