Who sings "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon"?

Hays

Reaction score
I am curious about who's doing Ernie in most of those lovely ballads!

The Aaron Neville version doesn't seem to be out there anywhere; I've been looking for it for a while. It's my personal fave - it played (with Ernie, so I've laid eyes on him singing it!) this season on SS. So if anybody finds it, definitely let me know!

I like Shawn Colvin, but she doesn't have the ability to harmonize like Aaron Neville (of the Neville Brothers: Everybody Plays the Fool, Yellow Moon)

SillyRed

Reaction score
Aaron sings with Jim's :stick_out_tongue:
Shawn sings with Steve's :stick_out_tongue:

scarecroe

Reaction score
So the simple version of the answer to my question is that Jim's Ernie sang it with Aaron Neville on the episodic show. Sheesh :attitude: :smirk:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
When I was in a summer school theater classes, we'd always have days where we'd pick a song from the folder and "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" was always the most popular choice!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I think your friend isn´t a huge muppet fan, but likes it anyway.. Couldn´t it be possible she doesn´t know Jim Henson does both voices, so she hears :stick_out_tongue: , but think its :smile:?
If that's not enough, my sister originally believed that it was :stick_out_tongue: who sang "Rainbow Connection."

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
If that's not enough, my sister originally believed that it was :stick_out_tongue: who sang "Rainbow Connection."
:eek: heehee, that's funny

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Yeah. But she'd probably strangle me if she read this post. :eek: