1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by spiderman, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

About spiderman: My advice is to just ignore him. It's what I've been doing for the most part.

Hmmm... worth about a couple chuckles.

-Kim
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

3. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

i agree with the comment about Siderman being banned. I mean accouring to his bio, he's a graphic designer, but he acts and talks like an 8 year old. I have never seen anybody on this fourm use the word Retard and idoit, not to mention the R word is poticaly incorrect. I mean, I'm in eight grade, and I feel more muture than this guy!
  4. The Flying Sheep

Re: Re: you're an idiot

Go Foz!
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

HIYA,

Thanks for the support gang, but I'm not trying to speech-build a gang-up on the guy. I just am unable to voice my opinions to him via e-mail and have to say so here.

I've not seen any responses, so he doesn't matter anymore.

Later,
    FOZ
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well, I think that I am going to become a devout Foz follower and begin the New Fozzie Revolution! LEAD ON FATHER BEAR!!!! :D

-Matt
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

An' I'm a-backing you up! Soon we shall dethrown the lousy SYLVIA comic strip and replace it with the great MULEY!!!

Of course it would be EASIER if'n I owned a news paper.
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Um...er...YEAH!!! :D

-Matt
  9. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Hey - nobody told me there had been a fight!!!!!

Matt - you should of kept me informed!!!! we just don't communicate anymore:(

But I like this idea of being a Foz Follower.

And nobody better make any comments about peoples size around me cos I get so mad at people who can't think outside their own little worlds and think that they have the god given right to insult any one they feel like.

After all - I weigh just over 5 stone (37 kg) and I'm still the BIGGEST MUPPET FAN around!!!

so bite me spiderman :)
  10. Fozzie Bear

Wow!

I almost feel like an evangelist or something. :)

No need to make such a fuss over me, I just said what had to be said for my MC family!!

But, uh, everyone can start writing their newspapers and local syndicates/tv stations and chain mailing them all to get Muley in the papers or on the air. I would appreciate that way on yonder too much!!

Love to all,
    Your Bear,
    FOZ
  11. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well it is hard to communicate with you out "working" at all hours of the night!!! What kind of school do they run at the Women's club at 3am AMY?!?!??

:D ;) :p

-Matt
  12. The Flying Sheep

Follow the Foz! all A hail the holy rubber chicken! Bow to Chucky the dummy! Revel in the greatness of Mr Bimbo!
  13. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

A highly educational school Matt!!! :D :D :D
  14. Fozzie Bear

Suddenly, I'm feeling like the Great and Powerful Wizard le Foz...

powerful second to Billy, my psychic rubber chicken.
  15. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

"Duh, doh, ehm, pay no attention to the bear in the little hat and polka-dot tie behind the curtain clutching a rubber chicken.." :D

-Matt
  16. Fozzie Bear

:D

Dorothy: Oh, great and powerful Gizzard of Foz, I want to go home!

Gizzard of Foz: In that case, young girl, you know that Wicked Witch of the East, and that broomstick she rides on?

Dorothy: Um, yes?

Gizzard of Foz: Well, fugedda'boutit! Take the E Street Tram down to Main Street, and take a plane. THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GIZZARD OF FOZ HAS SPOKEN.
  17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I think this should be judged not on how much Muppet stuff we have, but how much we know about the Muppets. In which case, I have to be somewhere up there. There has been quite a few things on this forum where I've been saying "How in the world could you not know that???????????" Sorry to those of you who do know these things. Please, do not hurt me. Um, guys?
  18. Fozzie Bear

"I know NOSTHING!!"
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Listen, I'm sorry about that. It was a stupid contest, I shouldn't have even said anything. Besides, I was only joking! You guys know more about the Muppets than anyone I know personally. I am very sorry.
    Great! Now I sound like Senator Lott!:o
  20. Fozzie Bear

OOOooohhh, I see what you're talking about NOW!!

Nah, SuperScooter, I was copying "Schultz" from Hogan's Heroes. You've not insulted me!! Don't worry about it.

Carry on, mon frere Jacques!!
    FOZ