1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by spiderman, Nov 11, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Holy tamole! A fight thread and none of the sneers were aimed at me? Sweet.

Kevin, may 2003 be the year where ya and Muley finally get the respect you deserve!

As for any sort of uprising revolution, Im still pushing for the
    Ned Shimmelfinny Nation.

Anyways, after months of posting about a 'revolution' of any sort Im glad some folks are finally starting to get the idea.
    We need foot soldiers people, the very future of our beloved Muppets; our proud lineage and heritage, lies in the balance!
    May the Muppets be liberated from the clutches of the fascist tyranny EM.TV soon.
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Oh! Hogan's Heroes! Okay. Well, I really didn't mean it. Well, sort of, but not directed at anyone in particular. I was upset by something that happened.
    Never actually seen Hogan's Heroes. But, I do remember Schultz from an episode of Looney Tunes one time. (my favorite Looney Tunes episodes are about WWII. They're just so funny!)
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Originally posted by beaker
    Holy tamole! A fight thread and none of the sneers were aimed at me? Sweet.

Right on, man!

Kevin, may 2003 be the year where ya and Muley finally get the respect you deserve!

THANK YOOOO!!!

As for any sort of uprising revolution, Im still pushing for the
    Ned Shimmelfinny Nation.

Hmm....

Anyways, after months of posting about a 'revolution' of any sort Im glad some folks are finally starting to get the idea.
    We need foot soldiers people, the very future of our beloved Muppets; our proud lineage and heritage, lies in the balance!
    May the Muppets be liberated from the clutches of the fascist tyranny EM.TV soon.

EM.TV = HUGE MISTAKE!! I'm with ya here, man...