who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

Ryan

Reaction score
Re: as for biggest fan..

Originally posted by spiderman
i actually meant the biggest fan in terms of pounds. who is the biggest, or fattest muppet fan is what i should've said.

sorry for the confusion

maybe also who's the tallest
Who cares? Why should it matter how big somebody is? That's ridiculous. I'm a fairly big guy, and I think this is inappropriate.

spiderman

Reaction score
i just wanted to know

it was a nonchalant comment.

chill out and lose some weight.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: i just wanted to know

it was a nonchalant comment. chill out and lose some weight.
Woo...someone's coming in for a close second to Oscar...

Ryan, just don't answer it.

I would like to see Spidey answer his own question, tho. How much does HE weigh, and how tall is he? Where is he? What's the age? What's he look like??

Wanna know more about me, check the avatar. I think it's close enough.

FOZ

spiderman

Reaction score
check out my movie

wanna see what i look like? check out my movie retard, i can crawl on walls and shoot webs from my wrists.

if you need to know anything else, just ask

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nah, you would be an imposter.

I have met and know the REAL Spider-Man. And you, sir, are not Spider-Man. We're both members of the Characters and Corporate Symbols Association. (His chair is usually next to the Coca-Cola logo.)

Besides, his responses are funnier.

spiderman

Reaction score
you're an idiot

you're a retard. and an idiot.

hey fozzie tell us a joke

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spiderman,

It is totally inappropriate to call another member of this form an idiot or a retard. Even if you disagree with them, state why, but do not attack the person. Such actions will not be tolerated on this forum. All members should be treated with respect, especially if you disagree with them.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: you're an idiot

you're a retard. and an idiot. hey fozzie tell us a joke
Maybe so, but I'm not the one posting insults two times (for whatever reason you feel you must do so?), and at least I'm happy. I'm only thankful to not be so miserable that I would go into a happy little fan forum and attempt to disrupt their merry-go ways with my rantings and loser attitude, pitching insults and such.

I would have to ask a question that I missed earlier: Is the person I'm responding to living in a life so miserable and empty that he/she would waste their time sitting on a computer to do these things to peaceful, fun-loving people? What do I see going on here? I see a sad, anti-social, irredeemable individual who prefers to sit alone at home cracking snaps via computer at folks you don't even know because your attitude and personality does not allow you the opportunity to go out into public. I wouldn't doubt if your appearance or behavior probably doesn't attract unwanted treatment from others against you, and because you're too afraid to take your anger out on those who treat you bad, you bring it here. Because we can't get to you, we don't know where you are. I guarantee you wouldn't have the same responses and attitude to us in person as you do online. You're a chicken and that is why you choose to do it online. That's just my psychology training in action regarding the way you behave. If I'm wrong, and I have no reason to believe I am, then try behaving like you have some home training. Otherwise, go do something with someone in real-life and get away from your computer.

Besides, where are your friends and family? Has your attitude and behavior turned them all against you, too?

I think it can be said that I have time and again tried to be friendly and let things slide by without responding to you, but it's just ridiculous the way you behave.

What is the cause of your anger? Search for it and take it out there. You have constantly been rude since your arrival here. You were the first one to begin any negative posts that regarded you. Why? What is your deal?

In the meantime, I hope you will one day find happiness in your dark little world, enough such that you won't be harboring around happy places trying to disrupt the activities of all those who are here to enjoy their online experiences and Henson Fanaticism.

But, if you're the kind who only "gets-off" on entertaining the ideas that your attitude will make US as unhappy as yourself, you're wrong. Through thick and thin, we've always held strong together around here, maybe fussed some, but always come back to the main reason of being here. We're a family of Henson fans, who exude the behavior and mission of Jim Henson of happiness, diversity, and fun.

If you can't be happy, accept the diversities of peoples' religions, preferences, opinions, and just have fun, then I would suggest a different route for you to travel; but, if you think you could possibly find some ounce of decent, well-behaved mannerisms inside yourself, the kind I'm sure you were raised to portray, then sure, stick around.

I can let by-gones be gone on by, but I cannot accept personal attacks on myself, and I will not any longer be able to stand by and see attacks on my friends--my Muppet Central Family.

This will be my first and last request to you to behave as you have been beckoned for better behavior by other MCers, including at least one moderator; otherwise, I will begin to search for ways to have you blocked from this forum.

Now, for the joke:
Two koalas decide to take a vacation to a nudist colony, and their travel agent asks them, "Why go there?" And the koalas reply, "Cause we're already BEAR!!" Get it? BARE? BEAR!! Wocka Wocka!!

F:big_grin:Z
(I made that joke up just for you. I hope we can all begin getting along.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
The thing is every so often you strike a nerve with Spiderman, here (no offense) and he'll lose his temper. I have dealt with it. If you read some of his other posts, he takes things personnaly. Nothing wrong with that, but attacking back is not the way to go. I have dealt with this situation before, we made up, we both appologized, and now everythings BEAR-able....

Though I side with Fozzie (and Phil, cuz frankly anyone in charge scares the heck out of me. I keep thinking I'll do something wrong...), I still think that the problem is that Spidey takes things personnaly when we do our good natured ribbing (like we do sooooo much with Byron). So Spidey, if you're out there we are sorry if our playfull ribbing incites you. We don't mean it......

now let's just try to get along here, okay?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think Spiderman should be Banned...

Its obvious he isnt a nice person.

And what a STUPID subject !

Why would anyone care what weight a person is ?

But hey... He likes to go around in tight red suits and jump on walls...

'Nuff Said...