1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Froggy Fool, Jan 28, 2018.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You could always buy some plastic toy guns and rob a bank.

But no, in seriousness, I wish you guys luck. I'd be glad to help out - but sometimes it's not worth the risk of putting in a shill bid (like basically hiding how much you actually bid through a sniping tool) and then someone trying to last minute bid, only for the price to be ridiculously expensive - and then you have to pay for it. (It's happened to me before and it sucks).

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Mhm. This actually sold about a week ago, but it was listed as 35mm instead of 16mm, so the person who won the bid before (surprisingly for 50 bucks) most likely returned it because they awaited a 35mm copy.

Hahahahahaha only film enthusiasts get this

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  3. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

OKAY I WON THE BID WOOHOO!

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  4. LittleJerry92

5. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  6. LittleJerry92

Oh my god! That's so awesome! :D

Wait, gav's.... Have you seen Evangelion by any chance? Only ask cause you shared that video.

7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Well I did play the theme song on repeat for a few hundred times once, but no.

8. LittleJerry92

Ah, well I personally reccomend it if you like sci-fi/drama. One of my personal favorite animes!

gavry3 likes this.
  9. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Over 1,000,000 posts have been made on this forum. Just... wow.

10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, but when consider all of the big threads that Ed has been deleting in recent years, we could very well, in actuality, have been closer to 2,000,000 long before now.

11. LittleJerry92

Be good on a thread if you don't want big guy Ed.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

MAN!

[​IMG]

If I lived over in the U.K., I would have held an A average in math!

Any Del and Froggy Fool like this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Taking a shower while still kinda high (buzzed).

Felt nice.

14. LittleJerry92

15. D'Snowth

16. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

17. LittleJerry92

That Fairly Odd Parents is now officially declared cancelled.

Honestly, I thought it would just be on a permanent indefinite hiatus, but.... I'm glad Nick decided to rid of the show.

Well, part of it obviously is because of Butch Hartman's departure, but another I'm sure is to focus on milking Spongebob even more. :shifty:

Either way, for me, season 4 is the final season of the show. Everything else is the show being milked.

18. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Seriously though, it desperately needed to end. Now all we need is for Spongebob to end...

But that probably won't happen for another decade or so.
    In my opinion, the show should've ended when Poof was born, or sooner yet, the "School's Out!" movie.

Sparky's introduction was when the show offically died for me. Chloe's introduction was just beating the dead horse.

19. LittleJerry92

"School's Out" is honestly the only post season 4 episode (or movie, in this case) I like (that and the one where Timmy wishes everything was junk food).

20. LittleJerry92

So I just randomly looked up "Naruto without whiskers" out of curiousness and..... Holy ****.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's almost like he's an entirely different character.... He almost looks like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, only with blonde hair and blue eyes.

[​IMG]

Any Del likes this.