HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Baby and Ethyl? Oh. I knew that...
:rolleyes: No you didn't, okay.
Shrimp.
:rolleyes: Sloth.
Loser.
:rolleyes: Skan-
Shh! Not in this thread! Besides, people are staring.
:cool: Well, who wouldn't stare at someone who decided to make Muppets their imaginary friends?
Shaddup and go back to sleep, Zoot.

*Runs off laughing insanely*

*Runs back*

Thanx for the info. BTW, I love the fireys and am hyped up on Mountain Dew Code Red.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
My favorites are Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Sam, Bert and Ernie, Swedish Chef, The Electric Mayhem, Grover....oh dear, this could go on and on:big_grin:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
how come no one likes Miss Piggy? i know she is stubborn and mean and tries to attack kermit to much but, she is still a muppet. okay maybe i'm reading to much into this............. just disregard what i just said.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Favorite Muppet of all time - Scooter! (I wouldn't have spent all that time creating my website if I didn't)

Other favorites:
  • Janice
  • Sweetums
  • Robin
  • Floyd
  • Clifford
  • Bean Bunny
  • Gobo Fraggle
  • Junior Gorg
  • Grover
  • Forgetful Jones
  • Gladys the Cow

-Kim

Emerald

Reaction score
No Contest!

Deffinately Rowlf! :sympathy:
He's my kind of guy.

Next, Jen and Kira from the Dark Crystal.

Thenk, Lips, the trumpet player. I'm pretty sure that's his name.

After that....... All of them on the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. Most from Sesame Street, but not some of these new ones. I don't know about them..... Why change a good thing? I just don't get it.

georginamC

Reaction score
My most favourite Muppet is Gonzo, but my other favs include Kermit(naturally), Piggy, Fozzie, Dr Teeth and Rowlf (though it would be great to see more of him these days). what is it about the muppets that just makes them so irresistable???? i have to say i atleast like pretty much all of them!!!

enzo

Reaction score
Right now, Cookie Monster. My Favourite always seems to change, i guess i like them all.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My favourite muppet is definitely.... wait for it.....it's coming.........nearly........be here soon..........any minute now.........not much longer........just be a little patient............I think it's almost here........no a bit more..........just a little bit longer.........I think I can see it in the distance.............yes it is on the way.............here it comes........it's in plain view......yes it is practically in our midst...........oh goody it's here.......it's.......brace yourselves........BILL THE BUBBLE GUY!

Oh had some of you already guessed it? HAHAHA

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Who is my favorite Muppet?

OSCAR THE GROUCH

:grouchy:

Other favorites include mostly everyone from TMS(Kermit, Gonzo, Animal, and so on), Nigel the Control Freak, Big Mean Carl, Johnny and Sal