Who's your favorite Muppeteer?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well everyone i look up to is dead so my favort ones would have to be Jim and Richard. They had so much talent and are truly truly missed i cry alot now my heart breaks over the death of these two fine people. Say what you want to about Richard with the way he died but he was a good muppeter and Jim frome what i have seen and read was just a very very sweet man. if i could just have just a little bit of these two fine mens personality i would be a much better man. They loved what they where doing . Wow when i think of that i think man im in the wrong place. i would love to die with a muppet in my hands i love these tow guys and God rest there souls. :smile: :boo: :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
I wouldn't be who I am without any of them. I owe them all a lot for that.

Sidebottom

Reaction score
Fra-- No, wait. Je-- No, wait. Ri--

Actually, you know what. I can't decide.

-Sidebottom

Fighbird

Reaction score
This one is easy for me, at least: Frank Oz.

I won't say he's better than any of the others, because the others are also great, too, but there is something especially magical about the way, he brings his characters to life.

teebs

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
...I think I'd like to party with Jerry Nelson!
Wouldn't that be great?

Jerry Nelson is my favorite! :sing:
But the rest all come in at a close second.

-teebs

muppet maniac

Reaction score
My favorite Muppeteers..

Jim Henson
Frank Oz
Caroll Spinney
Jerry Nelson
Dave Goelz

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I love all the Muppeteers for every little thing they bring to the entire Muppet family, but I'd have to say that I have a special appreciation for Frank Oz. Reading on the Henson site about how detailed he got with creating his characters' histories, like/dislikes... and the like... inspired me a lot.

As an innovator and inspiration overall, however, I say Jim impacted me the most... obviously, huh? :stick_out_tongue: