WHT Currently Airing Fat Albert Reruns

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Yup, religious network WHT is currently Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids reruns, if anyone gets this network besides me, comment below.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never heard of WHT, I guess Comcast/xfinity doesn't offer it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd care more if I had cable and couldn't just watch the entire thing on hulu.

But still YAAAAAY! Fat Albert.

Though I can totally see the network not airing the episode about STD's.

Yep. Fat Albert had an episode about STD's. I think it was called Kiss and Tell or something. But yeah. Trust me on this one.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Were switching providers soon, and I'm not sure if were going to get it anymore, although the provider we have is crap :stick_out_tongue:, were switching from DirecTV to U-Verse, so I'm not sure if were going to get it anymore.
Honestly, this is probably one of the few things that has been GREAT on DirecTV. :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Where I live (Connecticut) we have a network called WTNH-Bounce, which is an African-American programming channel that airs Fat Albert on a regular basis. I don't know how far Bounce's reach is though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
xfinity has a channel like that called TVOne, however, from what I've seen, it's mostly reruns of shows like SANFORD AND SON, GOOD TIMES, WHAT'S HAPPENING!!, and THE JEFFERSONS mixed with its own reality and music programming.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
xfinity has a channel like that called TVOne, however, from what I've seen, it's mostly reruns of shows like SANFORD AND SON, GOOD TIMES, WHAT'S HAPPENING!!, and THE JEFFERSONS mixed with its own reality and music programming.
Bounce airs mostly movies and reruns of Family Feud from what I can tell, I don't know if they have any of their own original programming. At least TV-One has some original programs in the mix with the reruns (their music documentary show Unsung has some good profiles of forgotten artists).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
At first I was about to say, "WHT is still in existence?" Way back in the late 70's WHT (Wometco Home Theatre) was kind of a poor man's HBO. During the day it had endless reruns of "Green Acres"and "Speed Racer", capped off at 7pm with the New York area's homegrown "Uncle Floyd Show", then come 8pm your signal would get scrambled as they showed first-run movies.

Unfortunately that's one channel Optimum doesn't offer here, but it's nice they're keeping "Fat Albert " in its rotation.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd settle for some GREEN ACRES reruns; MGM left us hanging on the DVDs like eight years ago: they released the first three seasons, then just stopped, and they still owe us the last three seasons.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Actually fuzzygobo, it's a different network, it's called World Harvest Television.