Why did you choose your user name?

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
my username

For those of you out there who are SS enthusiasts like me, you will very well know that "Fuzzy and Blue (and Orange)" is a classic SS song/sketch. It also describes Cookie Monster, who is one of my favorite characters. Some people have asked me, "who is your username describing?" and my answer to that is, "either Cookie, Herry, or Grover...just not Frazzle."

~Dana~

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have been going by Muppetfreak for a very long time. Pre-internet, it was what my friends called me and once AIM extended the character limit you better believe I snagged it.

I am sometimes the_muppetfreak if forced to be.

My then friend, now boyfriend, once informed me that he thought my screen name was uncreative. (i should mention that his screen name was SPinciotti and his name is Steve Pinciotti). I informed him that he was not one to talk since his name was utterly uncreative and he began to disagree.

Finally, I shouted, "Whatever! The only way my screenname would be uncreative would be if my name was Marla Uppetfreak!"

I am still called Marla in some circles today for that reason. . .

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know the obvious reasons behind my s/n.

I was just looking through this thread and am surprised at how many folks only made 8 posts and then disappeared, and how many folks who were prominent posters here have disappeared. Would like to see them back again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
I have been going by Muppetfreak for a very long time. Pre-internet, it was what my friends called me and once AIM extended the character limit you better believe I snagged it.

I am sometimes the_muppetfreak if forced to be.

My then friend, now boyfriend, once informed me that he thought my screen name was uncreative. (i should mention that his screen name was SPinciotti and his name is Steve Pinciotti). I informed him that he was not one to talk since his name was utterly uncreative and he began to disagree.

Finally, I shouted, "Whatever! The only way my screenname would be uncreative would be if my name was Marla Uppetfreak!"

I am still called Marla in some circles today for that reason. . .
Well Miss Uppetfreak, it's great to have you here.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
haha

I have a tendency to disappear for long periods of time, so I cannot fault others for doing so. . .