Why did you choose your user name?

practicecactus

Reaction score
I chose mine cause I drink water.
and also cause, I remember seeing it on a Road runner and coyote cartoon (it may have been a new one,from like the 90's).Wile.E had a rocket gun or a flame thrower or something and he tests it on cactus with a sign reading "Practice Cactus".
It just always stuck with me.

And also cause Vanilla Gorilla has been used quite a bit ..

CoOKiE

Reaction score
lol... you drink water too? i could tell just by looking at yer user name lol

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red and Boober have always been my favorite fraggles. My nickname has also always been "boo" so I kind of meshed that into "Boober" and I'm a girl, but thought it would be fun to spell it the different way "gurl" and also because I was having trouble registering with other combos I came up with, therefore I got redBoobergurl.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I chose mine simply because I like Beaker. Who knew?

Xerus

Reaction score
A xerus is an African ground squirrel. I used to see this animal a lot in my animal alphabet books when I was a kid. But for some reason, I can never find a xerus in any encyclopedias or zoology books.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I chose mine becasue I drink water.

Also, because Beauregard is my Fav (sooriginal arn't I?) Originally I had it spelt wrong, "Bovegard" and you can still find a member under that name on the Member's list. That was me, and then I got a new membership as Beauregard.

And let's not bring up King Agrippa here, ok.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I chose mine becasue I drink water.

Also, because Beauregard is my Fav (sooriginal arn't I?) Originally I had it spelt wrong, "Bovegard" and you can still find a member under that name on the Member's list. That was me, and then I got a new membership as Beauregard.

And let's not bring up King Agrippa here, ok.
Are you Bovegard? He he! [Sorry!]

Erine81981

Reaction score
For one thing I wrote it the wrong way because I thought thats how it was spelled but when everyone asked me I just said that someone else had the name but they didn't. So I'm a big fan of SS as well as all the muppets stuff but I've always loved Ernie because he was the joker of SS. Bert was his best friend that couldn't get any of his jokes without getting to mad or angry. I consider myself as Ernie and my friend as Bert. (he gets mad when I'm playing around w/him) Hes just been one of my favorite Muppets characters of SS (as well as Herry, Cookie and Grover) and becase of it being Jim Henson who did Ernie. Thats why I picked my username.

P.S. the rest is my birhdate.

P

Princeton

Well, I saw Avenue Q 11 days before I joined and it was still fresh on my mind; it was such a great play and I will always remember it. I originally wanted to be BadIdeaBear#3, but they said that name was already used(incidentally, I checked the list of members and didn't see that name anywhere :mad: ) So, I figured I still wanted to go with an Avenue Q name, and thought of Princeton. To be honest, I'm starting to get the feeling that y'all think that Princeton is my real name. READ MY SIGNATURE, PEOPLE!!!!!!

My apologies to Diana, who always calls me by my real name.