Why did you choose your user name?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Okay, I'm scratching my head Grail. What is that?
you've never seen the "Greatest American Hero"?!?!?! maybe if i sing the theme song...

*singing* belive it or not, i'm walking on air. i never thought i could feel so free...flying away, on a wing and a prayer. who could it be...believe it or not, it's just me...

god i need a life...

grail

Reaction score
no problem...it ain't fancy, but it'll get the job done

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Not bad at all...I guess the grainy Cantus-version didn't sit well with ya? :smile: hehe

-Matt

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Greatest American Hero!! WOO WOO!!

He truly was the greatest... or would have been if he hadnt lost the instruction manual.

I only ever saw it on fx back in the day when fx first started. That was such a good station then. All the great live programming plus the superhero action block.

I miss Tom, Laurie, and Bob the Puppet.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Why did I choose my user name?

I guess I chose JaniceFerSure,because she's way laid back,optimistic,totally Valley,ya know.I also thought of CantusDee or DeeCantus(my nickname is Dee,and Cantus is so one.) :cool:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Klonoa is a very cool video game character. He has a Pac-Man hat. I've had the name Klonoa on message boards since 1997.

--Klonoa

zeldazipple

Reaction score
The reason why I choosed my name was beecause it's the name of one of the first puppet charecters I ever delouped. :excited:

christyb

Reaction score
Mine...er...um...er... :smile:. Seriously though it's my name.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
If i said i chose my name because i drink water, everyone would know its obviouse thats not why... and that Cookie Monster is my fave character lol. Instead of Cookie Monster, i Choose Cookie, cuz thats what they call him for short.