Why did you choose your user name?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Then, by the power invest in me, I, Cantus Rock, dub thee:

Stereotypical Headbanger Man (Version 2.0)!!!!!

Oooh, Hot Pink huh? Your name doesn't happen to be Rio does it? Also...you don't happen to...dance across the sand...Do you? (hehe, just kiddin) :big_grin:

-Matt

Reaction score
I'll never tell!:wink:

I'm sure there are muppet precedents for "Stereotypical Headbanger Man (Version 2.0)!!!!!" there are always random penguins in the musical performances!..like in the weezer video. if you look very closley, i'm sure one of the penguins has a tambourine.

it all comes together.

Joggy

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I haven't brought anybody a Stroopwafel.

Even though I did eat quite a lot of them.

They're yummy.

Almost as yummy as Muffins.

And Kathy Mullen.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy

They're yummy.

And Kathy Mullen.
I almost fell off my chair when I read that!!! LOL!!!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy

They're yummy.

And Kathy Mullen.

I agree with Jackie

LOL

supertulip

Reaction score
I chose my name because my nickname is Tulip but I couldn't have just that when I registered on another site a couple of years ago. So I decided on being Supertulip because I love Super Grover and I've use that name most places since then.

That's all :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by supertulip
I chose my name because my nickname is Tulip but I couldn't have just that when I registered on another site a couple of years ago. So I decided on being Supertulip because I love Super Grover and I've use that name most places since then.

That's all :smile:
So as your sig you should put: "And I am cute too." LOL!!! Just like Super Grover!

Joggy

Reaction score
Yeah, or "Mommy would be so proud!" Or "TAXI!!!"

supertulip

Reaction score
Haha! I didn't think of that but I should, shouldn't I!

I think I'll update stuff once I finally get to that 30th post (hopefully I'll have decided on a pic for my avatar by then!)

beaker

Reaction score
clueless morgan: >>>I really, really want to go this year. Hopefully, price line will be as helpful this year as it was last year.

If the question is do I play an instrument, I can say yes. If you are asking me if I am at all skilled, then sadly, no. I’ve taken lessons on the recorder, the violin, and the piano. My current goal is to find one of those little xylophones at a flea market, because I always loved playing it in music class.

I have no musical skills. I love to listen to music, though<<<

Hey! good to see ya back on MC! YEah I hope ya get to go again this year! If Muppetfest2003 is as cool as last years(and I suspect itll be even better) I am so there! And while I too love music so much(everything from electronic techno synthpop and classical orchestral stuff to soundtracks and of course david bowie!) I cant play an instrument at all as much as I would love to be able to do some Bach concertos on a cello. I do wanna get some music programs thought for the computer. Btw, you need a MTI Clueless Morgan avatar! hmmm...