Why did you choose your user name?

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

My favorite Muppets are Beaker and Gonzo, but I figured someone would have picked those usernames, so I picked Clueless Morgan, because he is one of my favorites of the new Muppets. I think because I sympathize with his slightly confused outlook on life.

:wink:

grail

Reaction score
greetings and salutations

groovy username!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Grail beat me to it, but:

Welcome welcome welcome!

Enjoy these forums o' Muppety Goodness! :wink:

This place is good people, you'll like it here fer sure. :big_grin:

-Matt

Reaction score
Thank you!
:smile:
Muppet central is one of my favorite sites, and everyone I’ve met who’s associated with it has always been nice!
…although I usually enjoy it as a lurker. I think I posted a total of six times on Delphi (mostly because of Muppetfest).

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Will you be attending this year? And for that matter, do you play any instraments? :smile:

-Matt

Reaction score
I really, really want to go this year. Hopefully, price line will be as helpful this year as it was last year.

If the question is do I play an instrument, I can say yes. If you are asking me if I am at all skilled, then sadly, no. I’ve taken lessons on the recorder, the violin, and the piano. My current goal is to find one of those little xylophones at a flea market, because I always loved playing it in music class.

I have no musical skills. I love to listen to music, though.
:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, okay that's cool. Me and Grail (aka Jake and Elwood Blues) are trying to "get the band <back> together."...We want to preform some Muppet music at the MuppetCentral Pre-fest shin-dig. But sadly so far, its just myself on bass and grail on an array of instraments. :smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe...if you can find a Muppet song with either of those instraments in it, you are in my friend! I'm sure there has to be a song with the tambourine at least.. Well whatever, you can be the guy all the new rock bands have that just kinda stands on stage and doesn't have any real purpose (have you ever seen one of those guys?! I was at a Red Hot Chili Peppers show a few months ago and they were rockin' hard, while some guy was just standin' there banging his head! I asked my girlfriend "Who is that guy?" She had no idea. I asked others around me, noone knew! We doubted him "Stereotypical Headbanger Man!" And now you can be one too!!!! :big_grin:)

-Matt

Reaction score
Exactly! I am so that person. The reason that I have a tambourine is because my friends always joke that’s it’s the only instrument they’ll let me near when they start up their band, so they got me one for my birthday. (it's hot pink and plastic, but still):smile: