Why did you choose your user name?

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
When I chose my name, I was trying to think of a muppet who nobody else would have, but that was still one I absolutely loved as one of my favorites.

The most obscure character I could think of was UncleDeadly, a character I always felt was wonderful in the Muppet Show episodes he was allowed to be in.

Since then its become my name everywhere, even my primary e-mail name. Everyone in my High School physics class joked about it once in a while. I think they even got it confused once as Blue Creepy, cause they didnt remember the actual name.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>As best as I can recall from junior high, if you are beyond weird, you are strange. In those days, the ratings went from normal to weird to strange. With off the scale being reserved for pesky little brothers<<<

wow, then I must have been super uber beyond the stream of consciousness wacky^_^

As for my name...well I was tipped off early about the impending
new Muppet Central, and I instinctively knew the meepster's name would be sought after like a Palisades series 3 prototype on ebay. Anyways, Beaker is of course my favorite muppet, and he has that zany irreverence about him that I see in myself. Plus he is just plain darn cool!

Muppet

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly, i love the character however when i was younger he used to scare the crap out of me. and Grail42 I only have a few things to say to you

1) Neek
2) cant i have just little parrel
Big python fan my self (as well as there non python work
3) I have summoned you here for a purpose
4) Me Grimmlock like challange
we have all ready touched on TF stuff in another thread
5) It hung in the sky like bricks dont
6) Holistic Driving (the only way to drive)
I to was saddened when Mr. Douglas passed on i think he was one of the best writers of our time.

Joe

Reaction score
Re: Re: Why did you choose your user name?

Originally posted by Joseph

My name is Joseph
(points at himself) him too :stick_out_tongue:

(is bothered though when people call him Joseph, or worse Joey)
I definately shouldn't have said that, should I...

I've always wanted to use just Joe everywhere, but in most places it's been taken and long gone... (isn't very creative when it comes to nicknames)

Nice Turtle Dude :wink:

Joe
(who falls under the 'strange' catagory)

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppet
Uncle Deadly, i love the character however when i was younger he used to scare the crap out of me. and Grail42 I only have a few things to say to you

1) Neek
2) cant i have just little parrel
Big python fan my self (as well as there non python work
3) I have summoned you here for a purpose
4) Me Grimmlock like challange
we have all ready touched on TF stuff in another thread
5) It hung in the sky like bricks dont
6) Holistic Driving (the only way to drive)
I to was saddened when Mr. Douglas passed on i think he was one of the best writers of our time.
okay, here's me flexing my geek muscles:

1) oh, what dark times we live in when passing ruffians can say "Ni" to old women (ack, it's 2am...i can't remember the line properly)
2) no, it's too perilous!
3) No one summons me!
4) You go wrong way, you fool i say (yeah, i know...but Grimlock could have said that anywhere...so i stuck in a movie quote)
5) it's only three light-years away! look earth, if you can't be bothered to, blah blah blah...(like i said, it's 2am. wanna hear some poetry?)
6) have you read Salmon of Doubt yet? it was going to be a Dirk Gently that tied into Hitchhiker's (maybe)

man i'm a geek...

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Why did you choose your user name?

Originally posted by Joe

(points at himself) him too :stick_out_tongue:

(is bothered though when people call him Joseph, or worse Joey)
I definately shouldn't have said that, should I...

I've always wanted to use just Joe everywhere, but in most places it's been taken and long gone... (isn't very creative when it comes to nicknames)

Nice Turtle Dude :wink:

Joe
(who falls under the 'strange' catagory)
In the old MC Forum I wanted just Jackie, I was so happy when I got it here! :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Muppet and Grail42,

I have only one thing to say, "Fwee Woger!"

GWGumby

Reaction score
How 'bout a round of:
Wankel rotary engine.

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Dont worry muppet, lots of people tell me UD scared them as children. I've always wondered why I was spared that.

And it is great to see other transfans on the board. The only boards I ever frequent are this one, and a formerly popular transformer one.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by UncleDeadly
Dont worry muppet, lots of people tell me UD scared them as children. I've always wondered why I was spared that.

And it is great to see other transfans on the board. The only boards I ever frequent are this one, and a formerly popular transformer one.
I always found him to be funny. The only muppets that ever scared me were on Sesame Street. Like the big TEETH! Whew those gave me nightmares.