Why did you choose your user name?

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

and BTW...topic?

Psssh. Topics?? Those are merely suggestions for what should go on in a post!! Digression is the glue that holds together this board.

Just ask the gratuitous penguins, and the stroopwoffles (sp?).

Salmoto

Reaction score
My tagline in most MB, my e-mail and my identity on the web since 96 has been "Slomoto," which was a self-inflicted nickname I obtained as a kid, from a comic strip I used to draw. Upon finding the MC message board, I thought, I'd better use a muppety name or I wouldn't fit, so I changed the 'Slo' to 'Sal' and got Salmoto.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
The Reason I chose Sir Didymus, is because Sir Didymus (From the Movie "Labyrinth") is one of my favorite Dave Goelz Characters. My real name is Jake Lockman.

Sir Didymus

Muppet

Reaction score
The grimlock quote was from the movie its one of my favorite lines

Prime: Dinobots Destroy Devistator

Gimm: Me Gimmlock love challange

then nifty battle insues

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20020807l.gif

there is geekness at its finest

of course there is always Im not dead yet, and Hey no one calls soundwave uncusimatic!
I also want to get my licens plate holder to say
"My other cars an autobot" hehe im so geeky i shine

----------

No i have not read Salomond of life yet i finially found it but didnt have any cash i was sad, but it will be mine, now i would have loved to see a Muppet show with Adams that would have been insane.

------------
And now for something completely differnt

------------

As for muppet ness i was also thinking of going for Sweetum because well im buildt much like him, in fact in costum sweetum bearly clears my head by about an inch. I had my pic with him at Fest by the gods that was an amazing weekend.
-------------

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I used electric mayhem because it is my email address too. And i picked it for my email address because the band members are some of my favorite charaters:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
I guess no one can help with the stroopwaffle thing anymore? LOL! My how times have changed :smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I chose Gonzo because he's always been one of my favorites--and one of the Muppets I've loved in EVERY incarnation of him, whether it's his early stuff from the Muppet Show and the first three movies, the more recent stuff (although I wish he'd go back to his own wardrobe), and EVEN the Muppet Babies version.

I have some sort of strange kinship with Gonzo, and although I don't know that he's my all-time favorite Muppet (that would be Kermit), I think that after running into mirrors, getting my head caught in an escalator, and falling off of various cliffs, bridges, into various holes, having an embryonic tail removed, and REALLY LIKING CHICKEN, I think I may have more in common with the blue "whatever" then I do with my green hero.

That's it.

Quinnnnnnnnnn