Why did you choose your user name?

radionate

Reaction score
Mine's a no brainer. I work in radio, and my name is Nate. It's not something to do with radiation! :rolleyes:

Hey Jamie, nice turtle BTW! :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Um...not sure how I should answer that since I'm one of the weird ones in my group. If my friends are weirdos I wonder what that makes me? :eek:
As best as I can recall from junior high, if you are beyond weird, you are strange. In those days, the ratings went from normal to weird to strange. With off the scale being reserved for pesky little brothers. :stick_out_tongue:

I picked my name because I quilt Muppets (check out the link in my sig if you want to seem some). When I originally joined the old forum, I took a non-Muppet name because it seemed like so many of the Muppety names were taken. At MuppetFest my quilted stuff got a lot of attention and people seemed to really associate me with the quilting so I changed my name. Kinda boring, but there it is.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I like explostions.

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin::big_grin::big_grin::big_grin::big_grin::big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

Accually, Crazy Harry was always one of my favorites and I wanted to use one of the lesser but still well known characters.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by salthemonkey
I was interested to know why some of us choose certain Muppets as our user name.

Is that too much information?

My name is Joseph

Jackie

Reaction score
They should make Jackie and Joseph muppets, then we can say we were named after them :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
"EmmyMik" is my name... basically.

"Emmy" is my nickname (sort of. No one ever calls me that anymore, except 'round these parts), and "Mik" is a very shortened version of my last name...

Jackie

Reaction score
I am Jackie O, most people call me Jackie and O is a VERY shortened version of my last name! LOL!

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
Well...

I'm Carburetor Jane because Carburetor Jones is my favorite Muppet who never exactly made it off the paper.
My other favorite one is The Cat. But I decided not to use that one. I dont talk in 'jazz lingo' very often anyway.
I changed Jones to Jane because I've always liked that name, even if it's not really mine, and well, in other boards most people think I'm a guy cuz my names dont really give much of a lead.
Also Carburetor Jones holds a likeness to Scooter, who's another one of my favorite characters.
And I was supposed to get my permit about...3 monthes ago... But I'm still waiting for Mom to find the time.