why do none of you like me do you want me to leave

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Of course we like you! Welcome to the forum! I'm guessing you started this thread because nobody has answered your "dose anybody know why the Muppets were canceled" thread, right? Well just hang on. people probably haven't written back yet because they don't know. It can take a couple days to get an answer from someone who knows sometimes. Plus it would help if you clarified your question -- do you mean why Muppets Tonight was canceled?

Enjoy your time on the boards!

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

Jane

Reaction score
I think everyone likes everyone else here.:smile: That is what makes it such a nice forum. I haven't been here very long and it just takes time for people to get used to you.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's not that nobody likes you! You only just joined! Keep at it. At first, I kinda felt that way, but people learn to like you. And even if they don't, it's more fun to annoy them that way!:big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, oOoanimaloOo, I think you're hanging out in the wrong parts of the forum. Try Classic Muppets, if you're a TMS fan, Fraggle Rock for Fraggles, etc. And, one of the best places on here to hang out is in Fun and Games. Join the Roleplay. you'd have to get a different avatar because we already ahve an Animal, but there's so much you can do! Try 15 Questions! There's new games on all the time!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
It looks like you're new here. Just chill out, and stick with it. These things are going to take some *time*.

Joggy

Reaction score
Wow Emmy. That sounded so... so... expert!

No wonder you're so Spoovy.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
Wow Emmy. That sounded so... so... expert!

No wonder you're so Spoovy.
That and it's a little common sense. I mean I can't go into some new place that I've never been before and expect people to act like they're my best friend (unless they are already my best friend)...

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah stick around kiddo...there is no denying this has got to be the friendliest forum on the internet period! And yes, I like everyone on here to some extent, even Mr. Toad^_^

Manda:-D

Reaction score
We like you!!! Honest, we do!!! I like you ALREADY!!! (But I like everyone! :smile: ) We're really a very friendly and wacky bunch, at times frighteningly so.....Hang out in Friends & Family, Fun & Games, General Discussion, or Classic Muppets, if you wanna meet people! That's where the most traffic seems to be!!!