why do none of you like me do you want me to leave

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah, the moderators are the first people ever to find a way of dispersing laughing gas over the internet. We are all as high as a kite, deliriously happy. It's like a 70's sitcom based on a moony cult - but even scarier.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah, the moderators are the first people ever to find a way of dispersing laughing gas over the internet. We are all as high as a kite, deliriously happy. It's like a 70's sitcom based on a moony cult - but even scarier.
Naw, it's just the residule effect of haven been weened on Fraggle Rock, Alf and reruns of Perfect Strangers:wink:

hdofu

Reaction score
This is the first time I've seen you post. Nice to meet ya though

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Naw, it's just the residule effect of haven been weened on Fraggle Rock, Alf and reruns of Perfect Strangers:wink:
oh it isn't the laughing gas???? so i guess this mask was a hoax.....

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

Just give things a little time at Muppet Central. It takes a while to get noticed. When you do, you'll make the friends and acquaintances just like I did.

Then, when you get in there after a while, you'll feel more like a member of the family.

In the meantime, you're at MC and a part of the Muppet Central Family, and when we all get together at the next MuppetFest (hoping, wishing for one!!), you'll fit right in.

But you HAVE to be crazy. You are crazy, right?
:smile:

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
HEY HEY HEY!!!!

WHo said we HATED you? No one! Glad to meet you!

Hope you enjoy your saty here at Muppet Central! We welcome you and your opinions!

Akasha

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwww poor animal!! Of course you are liked, why wouldn't you be? These people are great!! Just join in the threads and have a good time!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Hope you enjoy your saty here at Muppet Central!
Did you mean 'Stay' or 'Sanity' ? I think both would fit right in !

....... c'mon people, surely SOMEONE hates him/her ? All this love and gushiness is too much ! :eek:

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
ooh, Nick @ Night just started airing Perfect Strangers.

Joe
(would rather enjoy insanity :wink: )