Why Do We Love The Muppets?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
uh never been there...give me a URL and I'll go...

Sarah

yes! I know I should have a vague idea what you are talking about!

edit: nevermind...I remembered
Thanks Sarah. And now going back to the topic off topic, sorry I think I got off topic again. Dough.

:mad: Look what are you trying to say?
:eek: Mee, mee, mee, mou
:mad: Sorry Sweetie I don't understand.
:eek: Mee, Mee, Mou.
:rolleyes: He says you is off topic again, OK.
HIGGGGHHHHHHHHH-YAAAAAAAAAA

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK, going back to the original topic and ingnoring Sarah, who by the way is easy to ignore, see. Sarah I am ignoring you. Hm, whatever.

S, and I feel realy guilty for wondering off the topic here, why do we love the Muppets?

Taking it from Muppets plurel to indeviduel Muppets:

:mad: I like her, she has always been my favorite Muppet. I love her character, voice, passion, and she has some deeper feeling that she trye to keep hidden. We know why she grew up touch, after all, according to some sourses, her father was killed by a tractor and she was forced to work on Bacon commerciels. What would that do for YOUR pride?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
OK, going back to the original topic and ingnoring Sarah, who by the way is easy to ignore, see. Sarah I am ignoring you. Hm, whatever.
oh...that hurts....

I like the Muppets becuase they have comedy that requires some intelligence...not stupid comedy, like so many things do today...but it is one of the few brands of entertainment that uses 'high comedy' instead of 'low comedy'

*glad she learned those terms in her drama class*

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
EXACTLY! it's not all stuffy, but it's not all obnoxious, either...it's a nice combinations!

Sarah

wockawocka

Reaction score
I love the muppets because they are so cute and funny and I don't know why else! They're just great! I don't get how people can not like them!

janicegroupie

Reaction score
As a child the Muppets were pretty much the only thing I could watch so that certainly helped me to become an obsessive fan. It's hard to say what made my love for them stay. They're just so funny and they have very positive messages. I always have a good time watching them. Muppet movies are the only movies I can watch repeatably with out getting bored. Plus they have the coolest music. Who couldn't listen to Muppet cds all day?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Who wouldn't listen to Muppet CD's all day? Those who don't own the Muppet CDs.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
True you got me there but hey pretend it's a perfect world and everyone does own them.:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
In that case I don't know anyone who wouldn't (well except my sister because she is a misrible old :boo: and/or :sleep: )