Why don't fans support Muppet Babies merchandise?

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Is there a website that talks about Muppet Babies stuff? Why is Baby Skeetor so sought after?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I used to have a bunch of that stuff. Problem is, most of it was stuff from my early years, so it's packed away. However, I still have my Baby Fozzie, and a few videos. I bought some comic books recently, too!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Originally posted by MaxGoof
Is there a website that talks about Muppet Babies stuff? Why is Baby Skeeter so sought after?
Surprisingly there aren't too many Muppet babies sites out there, and the existing sites aren't updated all too frequently.

As for Baby Skeeter, there isn't too much merchandise of her since she wasn't one of the most prominant characters. The only thing of her I believe was a figurine Hasbro put out that had a moveable head.

Skeeter Cool

Reaction score
Baby Rowlf said:
Surprisingly there aren't too many Muppet babies sites out there, and the existing sites aren't updated all too frequently.

As for Baby Skeeter, there isn't too much merchandise of her since she wasn't one of the most prominant characters. The only thing of her I believe was a figurine Hasbro put out that had a moveable head.
Why can’t Hasbro reissue their Muppet Babies toy line? I want the original styles carried on. I want a Skeeter over sized plush doll now! The only Muppet item I do own is a Hasbro Red Fraggle doll. :excited:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Skeeter Cool said:
Why can’t Hasbro reissue their Muppet Babies toy line? I want the original styles carried on. I want a Skeeter over sized plush doll now! The only Muppet item I do own is a Hasbro Red Fraggle doll. :excited:
You know, I'm STILL miffed that Babies Animal and Rowlf don't have DVD plushes yet. I'm still holding out that they'll release them in the fall.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
muppet_fan_1 said:
YES! I completley agree! I think I may have stated that before...that when you say "Muppets" The majority of peole instantly thnk "That cute lil cartoon..." A bit upsetting, but with some people, Muppet babies opened their eyes to the Classic Muppets. I myself in my entire collection have quite a few Muppet Babies Collectibles but with these previous statements, not sure if they're even collectibles...:frown:
Darn Straight, Muppetfan1! I was immediately turned on to the Muppets with MB. Whatta cartoon! I have a really hard question that is bugging me: Where can you find the McDonalds Muppet Babies videos? I do not know if they are on DVD and I haven't been looking hard enuff. Where is the episode, "Invasion of the Muppet Snackers" on VHS or DVD? I have it when it originally aired on CBS, but I have no clue as to where I can find it.

I have another hard question, but not on topic: Where can you find Muppet puppets (new ones, for crying out loud!)? I am increasingly searching for every single muppet puppet ever "made" in the worst places and the shadiest parts of town. HELP!!!