Why Floyd Is The Hippest Of The Hip

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
And his jokes are better then Fozzie`s
WHAT?! :embarrassed: :cry:

Floyd is too cool, and I've always admired his hip style and smooth vocals. He's a great bass player and is absolutely the grooviest, groovenest guy in the music industry.

I wish JHC could do a movie all about the EM Band!!

Humble beginnings to mass popularity and landing the gig on the Muppet Show! I can see it now: Battle of the Bands and such.

It could be another Rock Opera!!!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Actually, that was a running gag I did, where Floyd explains the history of the band (an interview that takes about eight months, since he gives his entire life story). Another time he does the same thing when Roosevelt Franklin asks him how the band got started.

Floyd: "And what did you learn today, little hepcat?"

Roosevelt: "Never to ask you how the band got started."

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I finally got to see Floyd and Janice's rendition of "50 ways to leave your lover" and it is is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! I swear.

After seeing that, my personal ad thingy will go something like this:
Single white female looking for someone intelligent, witty, and who has eyes that are exactly like Sgt. Floyd Pepper's. EXACTLY.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I wish JHC could do a movie all about the EM Band!!
you know that would be great! it could be like one of those e-true hollywood stories of how the band got started with the good times and the bad times, et.c...now tht would be a great movie....

ryan