Why is Mokey being forgotten?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I just got the fraggle rock picture book "Mokey and the festival of the bells" from a fried who bought it at a garage sale for me. After reading I wholeheartedly agree that the world needs more Mokey.

Hrodulf

Reaction score
I agree

Major changes in the level of bad "vibes" in the world is unlikely to change until there's a major shift in people's thinking, whether it comes from technology, religion, etc.

Religion has failed to make the world a better place, and has often been used to promote violence. Science and technology have made wealthier countries a better place to live, but much of the world lives in pre industrial-revolution conditions of disease and famine. It too, has failed.

It's difficult to see a bright future when we have major world problems, including abuses of power, genocide, and suffering on a mass scale. And these issues are commonplace.

If there's still people around centuries from now, they'll see us, and our society, as rather backwards, I suspect. The Fraggles got it right. We are "silly creatures," indeed.