Why the Wizaord of Oz?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Really? Because of Jim's involvement with "Return to Oz"? Or was that Brian? Why was she on there? And it is Cheryl we are refering to? Or Heather?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Really? Because of Jim's involvement with "Return to Oz"? Or was that Brian? Why was she on there? And it is Cheryl we are refering to? Or Heather?
It was Brian. And Heather was talking about her memories about "Oz."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Groovy! That would tempt me to go buy it, but, it won't. Hehe.

Ok, so, that post made no sense. The truth it I wanted to respond and say that I thought it really cool that Heather appeared on the DVD, but saying, "Cool." and that alone would be no good I figured, so I had to include something else...lame I know...and then I totally forgot to say "Cool!"

Bea:zany:{Cool}regard

Xerus

Reaction score
I bet Jim would've loved to see that new Broadway musical, Wicked. It's a great show and captured the spirit of Oz.

Marky

Reaction score
For some reason, this makes me think of the Star Wars episode...

Remember during the finale song, the Maguc Kingdom appears and they all start singing "When You Wish..."?

It's as if JH merged all these ideas together for a sensory overload of joyness. I think he was ahead of his time.

Duh, of course he was!!!

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not only that, but a genius too. And fabulous, and *clueless morgan entering* he's gorgious, and, and, he's fantastic, yeah...

Marky

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Not only that, but a genius too. And fabulous, and *clueless morgan entering* he's gorgious, and, and, he's fantastic, yeah...
...:concern: