Why we need a Muppeteer as California Governor!

KPrell

Reaction score
I'm out of the state for only a few days and this is what happens?

(Mike, sweetie, we'll talk when I get home...)

:excited: Karen

rexcrk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
:attitude: would make a good candidate!!!
I too think :attitude: would make a good candidate! "It would be the American thing too do! Especially since :attitude: is all about America (In Muppet Christmas Carol: "It is the American way" and Gonzo whispers to sam. "Oh.. it is the British way! ****)

BlueAM

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with the discussion, Karen, but I'd like to tell you that I appreciate your work for Henson.

Also, do you remember what specific characters you performed in "A Muppet Family Christmas" other than Red and Maureen the Mink?

Also, could you write down your address in this thread so I can write to you? Thanks very much!

Have a good night!

BlueAM

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Karen Prell, You RULE! You remember that Fraggle you did? No no, the yellow one! No, not Bert. No, the one with the red hair. Nah, that's Scooter. I'm talkin' bout the one that's gotta sorta Pippi Longstocking thing goin' on. Red, that's her name! She was AWESOME!

I'm crazy 'cause I rehearse. :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is this the real Karen or just someone w/ the screen name? How r we soupose to know if its really her.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the real Karen, trust us. She's been a member here for years. Mike is also her real husband by the way.

:big_grin:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Looks like Karen has been found out!

jeez, she makes on post and you all jump all over her! poor Karen... (J/K) But I think you would make a better govener than SCHWARZENEGGER any day. But I think Golez is a good idea too. :big_grin: :wink: :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is she thinking of doing any other muppet type of stuff? And sorry didn't know. I just know how some people react to that stuff and kids around a bit. Thanks for the info Phillp

Manda:-D

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
gimme a button!!! I'd be in full support
in fact, manda and I could be the campaign managers!!!
What, you mean buttons w/Red Fraggle all over them? :excited:
"A vote for Karen Prell is a vote for.....Karen Prell"!!!!
Hmmm....Somehow, I have a feeling I wouldn't be a very good campaign manager!