why were there three gordons?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
it's also nice so many of them chose to remain on the series for so long. both current and past cast members. don't know if all of them planned to have been on for so long some might of thought of other things years down the road but they lasted.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
it's also nice so many of them chose to remain on the series for so long. both current and past cast members. don't know if all of them planned to have been on for so long some might of thought of other things years down the road but they lasted.
Hey, its not a bad gig. I am sure they have some good fun on the set, they probably get paid reasonably well, it makes you feel good knowing you are educating and touching the lives of children everyday, and you get to work with the Muppets...come on!

doctort13

Reaction score
And...

They can tell people that they meet that they work on the coolest street in the world!

Does anyone know if the older actors still make personal appearances? I know that Bob used to sing with orchestras from time to time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by "older actors." Bob and Susan are the only ones still there from episode 1. Maria and Luis have been on for quite a while. Other than that, I don't think any "older actors" are still around.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hey, its not a bad gig. I am sure they have some good fun on the set, they probably get paid reasonably well, it makes you feel good knowing you are educating and touching the lives of children everyday, and you get to work with the Muppets...come on!
Bear DUH!!! didn't say there was anything wrong with them staying on the show for so long!!