Will Kermit appear at Florida's Frog Leg Festival?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
well if you ask me i think on both sides its not good. First i think it would be kind of sick for kermit to be there to suport frog legs. Second i think its wrong of Disney to tell people he is coming then now he is not. Just anothere thing they are screwing up for the muppets and now it looks bad to outsiders not just me.
You are dead on accurate about that. Its pretty bad that they advertise having Kermit there. But than again, why would they have him at a frog leg festival in the first place?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
plus even not letting him show up after saying he was. whats that called agian ohh yea a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how distubing :halo:

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Whatever the real reason is for Kermit not showing up, I'm sure he lost a few fans in the town of Fellsmere, Florida because of it.

Doogied

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
sure why not completley sellout the charecters ,Pepe sells seafood, why not have kermit condone the eating of small amphipians, i guess camilla will start hawking KFC soon, and piggy will sell the other white meet
Exactly! I'm confused why anyone would want Kermit there to begin with...it's disturbing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
like i said before it kind of draned it you do draned if you dont kind of thing.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
wow bad bad bad ok first kermit at a frog leg festival how about ick ok:rolleyes: second disney needs to get with it....ok it was wrong of them to do this in the first place....but they really should stop going back on things they say or they should just keep there mouths shut...since they seem to do a pretty good job of that allready with the muppets...since most people don't even know disney even owns the muppets out of our fan groups...:smirk: