1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Will the hard-to-find figures ever be made again?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Eaglekiller, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Yup. I would just pretend that Zoot is out of town on his own gig. That's what I do with the figures I don't have yet, or aren't out yet, like Statler and Waldorf.

:p :(
  2. jediX

jediX Active Member

I regret the day I chose Lew Zealand over Red Zoot.

::smacks self in face::
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I regret the day I didn't buy a whole case of Series 3 so I could eBay them all and retire to a fabulous Muppet-filled mansion.

*smacks JediX in face*

:crazy:
  4. jediX

jediX Active Member

I deserved that. I also deserve it for passing up blue Floyd & Rizzo. ::sigh::

That's why I buy all figures (including variants) the day they come out. Period.
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Yeah, you learn these things the hard way, eh?

If I hadn't bought Zoot the same day I saw him, I still wouldn't have one--and distribution of Series 3 wasn't as widespread as 4 and 5 have been.
  6. jediX

jediX Active Member

Luckily I DID get the yellow Zoot, so it's not a HUGE problem. I found Scooter at EB on clearance but never once saw Rowlf in a store.

Don't even get me started on Koozie Kermit. I had to succomb to eBay-ing to get him (luckily I got it for a good price).