Will the hard-to-find figures ever be made again?

jediX

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
I thought I might be able to pick up a few Zoots in bargain bins or something to use for customs. Who knew ZOOT was one of the most popular muppets!?>!?!? I mean, I know he's hip with the stoner set, but come on!!! But now that you mention it, only S4 has had alot of time in stores, and even then it's only the PIS figs that have lasted. Oh yeah, and MTI Sam. Again, what were they thinking??? Oh well. I'll have my Nekkid Sam yet. You just wait and see...
Agreed. Last time I played MTI was when the movie was in theatres. lol

The only one that really sold was Rizzo...

WiGgY

Reaction score
I can not believe I traded my unopened regular Zoot for a Super Scooter. I am an idiot!

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's too bad about Zoot :cool: :frown: The first figure I got was Gonzo and I said to myself "Chris, don't you dare start collecting these figures, 'cause it's gonna be a whole 'nother thing" but I did, and now I have most of series one (missing Bunsen), some of series 2 (missing Floyd, Fozzie, and Animal), some of series 3 (missing Zoot, Chef, and Lew Zealand), some of series 4 (missing the Pigs, but I don't really want them too badly) and all of series 5 (gonna order it soon!). It's too bad I didn't start collecting earlier! And it's also a shame Toys "R" Us stopped doing the Muppets line :frown:

P

Philo and Gunge

rexcrk said:
That's too bad about Zoot :cool: :frown: The first figure I got was Gonzo and I said to myself "Chris, don't you dare start collecting these figures, 'cause it's gonna be a whole 'nother thing" but I did, and now I have most of series one (missing Bunsen), some of series 2 (missing Floyd, Fozzie, and Animal), some of series 3 (missing Zoot, Chef, and Lew Zealand), some of series 4 (missing the Pigs, but I don't really want them too badly) and all of series 5 (gonna order it soon!). It's too bad I didn't start collecting earlier! And it's also a shame Toys "R" Us stopped doing the Muppets line :frown:
Hmm, I have ALL of the regular line except Zoot. :frown: He is the weakness of my collection. Ken, PLEASE re-issue S3 in blue boxes for Target or something. You'd make me a very Swed.

THE TRASH HEAP HAS SPOKEN!!!! NAYHHHHHHHH!

Sloely

Reaction score
GOSH! We all need Zoot! PLease re-release. Pretty please with cherries on top. Not that I can find a lousy Target around here that'll actually stock these guys decently anyway...

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
They have the molds. They have the plastic. They would make money. Put them out again for us fans.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't think they should re-release Zoot, or any of the characters, unless there's a significant change. I can see them doing Zoot in his purple tux (from the beginning/ending of The Muppet Show) or his black checkered suit and yellow shirt he wore from time to time. But beyond that, I don't think there's a widespread demand for a re-release of Zoot.

:cool:

jediX

Reaction score
Well, aside from the fact it's insane to pay $80 for the red shirt Zoot.