1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will the hard-to-find figures ever be made again?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Eaglekiller, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Yup. I would just pretend that Zoot is out of town on his own gig. That's what I do with the figures I don't have yet, or aren't out yet, like Statler and Waldorf.

:p :(
  2. jediX

jediX Active Member

I regret the day I chose Lew Zealand over Red Zoot.

::smacks self in face::
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I regret the day I didn't buy a whole case of Series 3 so I could eBay them all and retire to a fabulous Muppet-filled mansion.

*smacks JediX in face*

:crazy:
  4. jediX

jediX Active Member

I deserved that. I also deserve it for passing up blue Floyd & Rizzo. ::sigh::

That's why I buy all figures (including variants) the day they come out. Period.
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Yeah, you learn these things the hard way, eh?

If I hadn't bought Zoot the same day I saw him, I still wouldn't have one--and distribution of Series 3 wasn't as widespread as 4 and 5 have been.
  6. jediX

jediX Active Member

Luckily I DID get the yellow Zoot, so it's not a HUGE problem. I found Scooter at EB on clearance but never once saw Rowlf in a store.

Don't even get me started on Koozie Kermit. I had to succomb to eBay-ing to get him (luckily I got it for a good price).